PVP say chat fixed NOW

Halofax

If Bioware doesnt take out the ignorant feature that allows people to literally spam say chat with filth and insults 100 percent of the time during warzones I might be out.

Why have an age limitation that you will BAN over when you dont actually enforce any other rules.

My screen is like 4chan every time i queue for pvp.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bioware doesnt take out the ignorant feature that allows people to literally spam say chat with filth and insults 100 percent of the time during warzones I might be out.

Why have an age limitation that you will BAN over when you dont actually enforce any other rules.

My screen is like 4chan every time i queue for pvp.

I heard a rumor that you can ignore people. C/D?

Disable /Say in your chat window settings, or create a new chat window with specific communication settings.

No, maybe Bioware should fix their own game.

Problem is their baby Empire faction couldnt talk smack about their free epics.

I like to give and receive smack talk, it adds some rivalries to otherwise boring and repetitive matches. Given I pay my monthly sub like you, both our views are valid which is why you have the /ignore feature. It is always very specific people that talk trash and once you take the tiring 2 secs to ignore them, you wont have to hear from them again.

No, maybe Bioware should fix their own game.

Problem is their baby Empire faction couldnt talk smack about their free epics.

do you have mental problems? there are so many problems with this statement alone that leads me to belive you seriously have mental issues. all you have to do is disable chat. to get mad in the first place by what people say is just... weird.

#1 I am obviously the only Republic player here. Empire guys should keep their smack talk in /1 like they do in huttball.

#2 I am valor rank 54 and i have two sets of pvp gear. Earned through sweat and work, unlike the free epics Huttball gives the opposition.

Then on top of that, I have to read a streaming twitter feed of nonsense every time I pvp.

Also you cant /ignore the other faction. It just unignores them later.

do you have mental problems? there are so many problems with this statement alone that leads me to belive you seriously have mental issues. all you have to do is disable chat. to get mad in the first place by what people say is just... weird.

Im not going to disable chat just because Bioware doesnt care if the game is crap.

Just like I'm not going to disable shadows because the requirements on the box are a lie.

Just like im not going to go finish level 15 quests because the patch notes are a lie.

Considering you tried saying a bounty hunter does more damage and has better attacks than a trooper the other day Halofax, not to mention I am Republic and I use say just to get under the bad imperials skin so they focus on me instead of my team. Seriously, there is nothing wrong with say.

Considering you tried saying a bounty hunter does more damage and has better attacks than a trooper the other day Halofax, not to mention I am Republic and I use say just to get under the bad imperials skin so they focus on me instead of my team. Seriously, there is nothing wrong with say.

I didnt say that. You obviously didnt read what i said.

I said a vanguard/Powertech Assault tree user ignores mitigation.

Are you still too slow to get it?

You never said that, in fact you tried arguing about it. That's you back peddling.

I tried to explain to you that when im talking about bad guys i say powertech. When im talking about good guys i say vanguard.

Please read before you form your argument.

do you have mental problems? there are so many problems with this statement alone that leads me to belive you seriously have mental issues. all you have to do is disable chat. to get mad in the first place by what people say is just... funny.

fix'd that for ya. :D