[SPOILER] Sith Inquisitor tunnel visioned?

Sauzer

So I completed SI story, went to imperial fleet and talked to some robot who wanted me to do some negotiations. Thinking I don't want to do that my character replies:

"We are at war with Republic in over 100 systems, time for negotiations has passed"

.... WAIT WHAT!? When did that happen?

So turns out while I was hunting ghosts, Thanatons and announcing that I would take over the Empire I became completely oblivious to what said Empire was actually up to. If this Empire's future would-be emperor no wonder we lose the war eventually and fade from all history.

To be honest even though I did the main story line of every planet and fought some rebellions here and there, never was it suggested that we are actually about to go to war (at least to my memory).

Also while that was happening it seems Republic players went trigger happy on the Dark Council, since I saw quite a few empty seats.

I really do feel like I don't have a clue what happened/ is happening at the moment.

Anyone else get the same feeling? Do other classes have the same issue?

Oh and during my story did I kill anyone that Republic players knew or noticed, to avenge my Dark Council bretherin?

Edited by Sauzer

From the Knight point of view full scale war breaks out at the end of chapter 2/start of chapter 3, turns out trying to capture the emperor is frowned upon by the Sith, along with the emperor needing a cover for his whole "wipe out all life in the galaxy and become all powerful" bit, incerdently he needs a large loss of life to start the ritual hence they incrediably high casualties on Corrilia as he does not care about taking the planet just killing as many people as possiable.

As for your dark concial I think that 3 are killed on Corrilia by the republic in there main quest line on that planat and another one on Ilum so thats 4 delt with there.

Edited by Arivael

Also while that was happening it seems Republic players went trigger happy on the Dark Council, since I saw quite a few empty seats.

Those vacant spots on the Council are always there.

However, during the class stories, the Empire players alone had to take down 4 members, if not more.

To be honest even though I did the main story line of every planet and fought some rebellions here and there, never was it suggested that we are actually about to go to war (at least to my memory).

You said you have completed your class story right? So you've been to every planet except for maybe Ilum?.....so you didn't think conquering one of the founduing worlds of the Republic was a "suggestion" that we were at war? Because the invasion of Corellia occured after the war started up again.

Those vacant spots on the Council are always there.

However, during the class stories, the Empire players alone had to take down 4 members, if not more.

Up to an 11 Dark Council members - including one former - can die apparently. Only 3 - minus SI - can't die.

Wait!!!

Sith inqisator become's the emperor?

Damm i got the wrong class as main:P

But yeah the inqisator storyline is to straight forward:

I mean really gather relic's for power feed on ghost etc

I got more power on my sage and he never needs to steal it from anyone:S

Wait!!!

Sith inqisator become's the emperor?

They don't. I think there might be a dialogue choice where you can claim you are going to become the Emperor, but the story currently does not have that in it. Whether they intend to have that as part of an expansion in the future is anyone's guess(although my gut says no).

They don't. I think there might be a dialogue choice where you can claim you are going to become the Emperor, but the story currently does not have that in it. Whether they intend to have that as part of an expansion in the future is anyone's guess(although my gut says no).

Thought so.

With all possibol respect the swtor emperor is over the top anyway.

I mean single handly wiping out a planet and inmortal to boot why dont just say satan in sith robe's it is quiker and way more believebol.

Edited by internaty