Wow this is the current state of warzones

Fantastix

Few games

1 lost cuz of 7 vs 11, warzone getting closed too soon

another we had 1 warzone bot in our team, cuz of that we had at first ppl leaving that warzone..

after a strugle we finally managed to win that one with 1 man less (-bot)

only to get that hard earned win not counting

my point?

we, players, have to get though every **** this game has to offer, exploits/bots/glitches/leaving teammates and finally didnt even get a reward for our hard efford....

just great

i mean, when you have obviously a retarted team and lose, you d be pissed, but its ok i guess....

if you are a complete dominating team and win without win counting.. its ok i guess

if you have any kind of advantage that led you to the win and it didnt count then it would be ok...

BUT we were handicapped at first, demoralized, and ****ed but we still managed to pull out a win ... and it DID NOT COUNT.... thats like a tripe face slap ...

i mean, when you have obviously a retarted team and lose, you d be pissed, but its ok i guess....

if you are a complete dominating team and win without win counting.. its ok i guess

if you have any kind of advantage that led you to the win and it didnt count then it would be ok...

BUT we were handicapped at first, demoralized, and ****ed but we still managed to pull out a win ... and it DID NOT COUNT.... thats like a tripe face slap ...

Did you have fun with the hard-earned win?

Life goes on.

Few games

1 lost cuz of 7 vs 11, warzone getting closed too soon

another we had 1 warzone bot in our team, cuz of that we had at first ppl leaving that warzone..

after a strugle we finally managed to win that one with 1 man less (-bot)

only to get that hard earned win not counting

my point?

we, players, have to get though every **** this game has to offer, exploits/bots/glitches/leaving teammates and finally didnt even get a reward for our hard efford....

just great

THIS DOES NEED TO BE FIXED. I am having fun but I came for the PVP. I recognize that all new games are exploited but if you want to keep a competitive PVP following the above issues are important to fix so that the game will feel fair and the enjoyment is not diminished.

Edited by Itukaaj

Wait for the patch thats coming soon to fix the warzones. People will be kicked if they go afk and also you will not be a man short

here is the problem... i cant talk for everyone but on my server it seems that the playerbase is losing their patience for that game more and more...

a lot of the big guild are struggling with leaving members (server jarkai sword, beside darth traya, the biggest grman server with top guilds, or better said, once had top guild...)