Warzone Deserter Buff? You've got to be kidding me

MoiDawg

This whole "deserter" debuff needs to be figured out. It's so buggy that I don't even want to PVP anymore.

When doing the attack-defense warzone I've been stuck in the first defender spawn. The attackers blew the first door and when the spawn switched, I was still stuck in the first respawn since the door wouldn't (or didn't) open in time and the debuff expired, kicking me.

Also, something I've NEVER experienced before, I entered a Hutt Ball game in progress and when I had finally cleared the loading screen my deserter debuff STARTED with only 10 seconds left. By the time I got up to the exit I wasn't able to get out in time and it kicked me out of the warzone, sending me to the fleet.

You've GOT to be kidding me with this crap. It's worthless and buggy.

I'm done with this.

It doesn't start with 10 seconds left. It always starts at 60 seconds, but... it starts when you are still in the loading screen.

Have a machine that loads the game slow? Yeah, you'll never be able to join a game in progress.

It doesn't start with 10 seconds left. It always starts at 60 seconds, but... it starts when you are still in the loading screen.

Have a machine that loads the game slow? Yeah, you'll never be able to join a game in progress.

/thread

Should fix the deserter buff for standing still in the spawn room or make it a little longer. Then, they should give a debuff for people leaving operations on purpose so half my team doesn't leave just because our opponents scored ONE huttball point.