WZ victories STILL not always count towards dailies/weeklys

Kraun

The same bug is STILL there with the persistance of HIV!

for crying out loud, it's been ye many patches and you still haven't managed to FIX THIS CRAP!

please get your s**t together and fix this bug that's been here since beta!!!!!!

I'm sick and tired of doing daily 3 win quest for the 3rd day! 6 missed wins because of this bug, and i don't have that many hours a day to WZ's for wins that don't even count towards the daily/weekly!!

Edited by Kraun

Last patch was supposed to fix that. How do they roll out a patch to fix something and not fix it? Also sick of my camera getting out of sync with my character. There are plenty of tutorials on creating quaternion cameras online if they need help sorting it out.

Yeah, it was supposed to be fixed, but guess again did it get fixed..

It's quite obvious they don't even test their patches thoroughly.

Like the random deaths in EV from Gharj's lava, sure it's fixed, but it's now plaguing Karagga's palace, if you get tossed into the green slime before Karagga, it's the same.

Yeah, it was supposed to be fixed, but guess again did it get fixed..

It's quite obvious they don't even test their patches thoroughly.

Like the random deaths in EV from Gharj's lava, sure it's fixed, but it's now plaguing Karagga's palace, if you get tossed into the green slime before Karagga, it's the same.

None of their patches can be tested. You can only roll a level one character on the PTS. No premade 50s, no character copy. So every single patch they put out for end-game content literally goes completely untested.

That's how we end up with the situation we have now, where patches fail to fix what they're supposed to 50% of the time, or if they do work, they end up breaking half a dozen unrelated things.