**ALERT** - BIO-WARE - WAKE UP! - What is the plan for Illum??

Murferoo

Enough is enough.

Your customers need a cogent and concise outline for what the plan is with Illum.

The players disagree a lot here on the board, but i think EVERYONE agrees that PVP End game is a farce.

I mean - 5 years in development and you have your level 50's driving around in circles trying to pick up armaments with 30 other people. Seriously...

It's just too pitiful to really give you guys the black eye you deserve. I'm not in the habit of beating down on the "special" kid in class but you guys clearly have some serious developmental issues.

I didn't sign up for Special Olympics in Space ok??

So,...enough obfuscation... come clean and tell us what the plan is.

I do wish Bioware would be more open when it comes to their future plans. It might help retain some of the disgruntled customers.

However the way it feels with the game now, with half of it being programmed in China, the other half in India and all stapled together in Canada I'm surprised they can get anything working.

They are turning ilum into grind/farm like AION. The reason AION even though it had great graphics failed was grinding.

Anything quest/directive which takes more than 20 mins without constant reward of sometime is BORING, and people will not do it. PvP, PvE, PvPvE, whatever you want to call it.

Ilum was giving constant reward in form of valor, so even if completing a 30 kill quest took 1 hr no one complained. but now with no reward while killing and the kills not getting recorded is making it into a grind. It kill AION, and it will kill SWTOR if its now worked on.

If bioware wants to keep the game alive they need to have people get something at around 15 mins of doing something should get rewarded. if we wanted to have weekly/montly rewards we will find another job and make some mullah.

PvP -> ** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update. The dev team has been investigating the cause of this issue and they're closer to figuring out a solution. As mentioned before, we'll keep you updated with any new developments. Thanks again for your patience on this.

official statement

Edited by Xyzwq

It baffles the mind that there hasn't been some sort of indicator of where/what pvp end game is supposed to look like. I didn't start in Illum until the day after they put in the armaments - I can't imagine it was supposed to be like this.