TOR-Loot.com –Find the best Flashpoint gear for your class with one click.

IncognitoCat

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be easier to make it possible for users to send pictures of the loot they get from certain boss if they can't find it in the site? specially for hard modes since you can only run them once a day.

A user submission form is actually next on my list of things to develop. We probably won't require screenshots though, the simpler the interface the better :)

TOR-Loot.com enables you to return a list of all available flashpoint gear for your class with one click. Our goal is to quickly provide players with this basic info so they will easily know which flashpoints will be most advantageous.

At the moment, Esseles/Black Talon and Hammer Station are the most complete lists, based what we saw in the beta testing weekends. We will be updating the higher-level instances as the boss data becomes available. In the future, we also plan to add crafted gear.

Background info: My husband and I developed this website as a personal project because we are both huge geeks with great love for both MMOs and Star Wars. We may include ads at some point to support the hosting, but for now, it is ad-free. Hope you enjoy! Any and all feedback is welcome – we are always looking to improve!

In the meantime, feel free to follow us on Twitter/G+/Facebook to stay up-to-date with added drops.

Thank you so much!

Thanks for the great feedback, everyone!

We hope to be making some changes to the site this weekend, and possibly next week. These changes are:

1) Adding a user submission feature

2) Adding a new tab to the navigation bar for Operations

3) Separating hard mode gear from normal mode gear (probably by using a drop-down filter) on the "Loot by Zone" pages

4) Adding lots more items from hard modes and operations!!

Made a pretty big hard mode Flashpoint update. All of the bosses have their end tokens assigned, and we now have the full loot table for Black Talon hard mode. We don't know which mobs drop what in the Esseles, but you Reps can assume that the drop table is mirrored. If anyone wants to let us know which bosses drop which pieces in the Republic only instances feel free :)

Added a lot of new drops over the weekend, including our first Hard Mode Kaon Under Siege drops.

I think the runtime error you guys were getting may have been related to our twitter feed going down for a little while. If anyone else runs into the bug let me know what page you were viewing when it happened, as I still haven't been able to reproduce it.

Nice site, just a quick question, I saw the 9-13 instance is only Black Talon, will the Republic one be added?

It seems that I accidentally swapped the Empire queries into their Republic counterparts in my last build =X My apologies, I'll fix that when I get home this evening.

Until then, you can browse to Esseles through the Flashpoint menu if you're just curious about what's in it. We don't have as many drops assigned for Esseles as we do for BT, being Empire toons and all, but the drops are all there. We don't have anything for Taral V or Maelstrom unfortunately, but I'm working on a Guardian to check them out =p