Name a class that isnt OP

tekhiun

Go ! .....

All classes in this game are OP if you know how play them, this is what i think after playing all of them til at least lvl 30 . Stop whinning about nerfs and starting asking for some real open pvp that works.

assasins dps tree's and shadows equiv of them.

they are good for 10 seconds every 2-3 minutes and evne then you have to stack crit/surge pots and relics to get the dps other class's are getting without.

they are good for 10 seconds every 2-3 minutes and evne then you have to stack crit/surge pots and relics to get the dps other class's are getting without.

Eh? I must have done something wrong since I was quite capable of keeping up on DPS against others.

Bad player:

good player:

im a shadow dps spec, please buff me... :D

if you want to see how it plays in battlemaster gear, you can see here my video...

honestly i think it is underpowered.

The good player now needs to teach the bad player how to play his class.

Edited by Orangerascal

When in WOT, chiefdev told us all tanks are equal, germans are just little bit more skill depended. It was a very bad joke - nothing is ever equal.

But why do ppl always compare? Some classes are strong against some and weak against others.

The difficulty curve of a shadow/assassin is pretty much a stroll through a flat meadow, unless someone is just hard up on using shadow strike all the time. :p

Took me a while to get my perfect hybrid structure right with all that utility available. Now they are wrecking my work... with this... "fix" :(

weakest, but not underpowered, in my opinion is slinger/sniper.

2 caveats though: its one of 2 adv classes I've not played past 20 and I've seen the odd one or 2 snipers who actually know how to mess up face by playing the class well.

for people saying shadow/assass is weak, lol.

Go ! .....

All classes in this game are OP if you know how play them, this is what i think after playing all of them til at least lvl 30 . Stop whinning about nerfs and starting asking for some real open pvp that works.

Marauders are not OP.

If you think they are, you need to L2P..

/Grin

Took me a while to get my perfect hybrid structure right with all that utility available. Now they are wrecking my work... with this... "fix" :(

How? Personally I don't understand the my build is over speculation since it obviously isn't. You just won't play technique swapper going from uber protection to high damage burst as regularly. IE pick something :p