Filipino players

Behn

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My brothers and I are looking for a Pinoy Guild for our Empire Alts. I'm living here in New Zealand, and my log in time is weird, even for Kiwis, as I log in at 6am-9am(NZ time) as that's the only time I get to log(That's the time my wife and my daughter are still asleep, can't log when they're up, lol)

Since the Asia Pacific Servers are F'd up now(It's good for me since I'm in NZ but I won't ask my brothers to go through lag hell to be able to play together, so we're looking for a West Coast Server to transfer to once server transfers are up(my account being registered as in NZ, I already got the server transfer email, but stated for April). Currently, our empire alts, in their early 20's, are parked in Tarro Blood(East Coast). Why my brother asked me to make our alts there eludes me(I think some of his friends said they were gonna roll there, but up to now haven't even met them ingame.)

Our mains are on The Shadowlands(east coast), and as far as I know, we're the only pinoys there, but we're not transferring them as we already have a great guild there.

If there are any Pinoys on The Shadowlands and want to hook up with us ingame, PM me, Sibb'Makua of Old Republic Dads. Or my Brothers, Asthald and Shin'Uji.

There are some of us from bonechewer in Mindtrick Empire side.

Just pm me- Kaeltha 50 Powertech

We need more people. We only have 5 50's atm and around 4-6 below 50.

=))

Hi Kaelthraz,

Hows the ping on Mind Trick? Im in NZ and I'm getting an average of 180-200ms playing on The shadowlands(east coast too) on my main. It's not bad considering I do OPS on that MS and PVP with no probs. Our Empire alts on Tarro Blood are getting 250-300ms(seems not all servers are equal?) so really thinking of transferring out some time and If you guys are empire and the MS is good, might have it as an Option.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Master Dar'Nala

Madami sa taga Darth Malak and lumipat sa Master Dar'Nala in a way na PvP Server sya at Asia Pacipic server pa. If ever pwede kayo magtransfer ng character, ito and piliin nyo. Mas maganda kasi pag lahat ng mga pinoy dito naglalaro. May mga guild ng naka established only for us.

Republics = PEARL OF THE ORIENT

Imperials = PERLAS NG SILANGAN

See you there guys. :)

Whattup kababayans!!!!

Just wondering, anybody know a pc shop in Metro Manila where you could play swtor?

BTW, agreed with one of the guys earlier. Most guys from Darth Malak moved to Dar'nala... Darth Malak died already... >__<

Character transfer will be available when they implement the 1.3 patch... now... please finalize on what server we filipinos will be playing... check the ping 1st, the lower the better... then we'll wait for the finalized server to transfer to... :D

EDIT:

NA-Westcoast would be a great selection coz they have low ping compared to other servers... Im currently playing on Lord Ieldis-Westcoast-RP... :cool:

Edited by Lichthammer

Master Dar'Nala

Madami sa taga Darth Malak and lumipat sa Master Dar'Nala in a way na PvP Server sya at Asia Pacipic server pa. If ever pwede kayo magtransfer ng character, ito and piliin nyo. Mas maganda kasi pag lahat ng mga pinoy dito naglalaro. May mga guild ng naka established only for us.

Republics = PEARL OF THE ORIENT

Imperials = PERLAS NG SILANGAN

See you there guys. :)

Invite mo naman ako sa Imps.. KIATKAAYO lvl 35 sorc mad:o