How hard is it to get the abandon button to work for ALL missions?

Sgt_Mkoll

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They are avoiding finishing the quests as some sort of protest or something. Doesn't make sense to me either.

Additional bonus quests they got assigned while doing other quests, in areas they cannot reach as the main quest has already been finished.

Not confused about it at all. I am confused as to why some players will waste say 20 hours over several weeks complaining about something they can fix by themselves in 2 hours.

Maybe I dont want to waste time that Im paying for to fix something that shouldnt be a problem in the first place?

It takes all of 5 minutes to complete a grey quest you can't abandon....

It sure is something that should be in the game, but please stop QQing already. They are working on it and if it bothers you so much just complete the darn quest and be done with it.

Yes, having common sense makes you a BW fanboy. There are bugs in the game that, you know, ACTUALLY matter. All these people whining here would have completed the quests in the time it's taken them to argue here. That's INSANITY!

Sometimes, your raid gets put in 2 different instances, so you have to go out and reform the raid! UNACCEPTABLE! THAT'S 2 MINUTES OF MY TIME!!!!! I QUIT! /facepalm

Edited by Trineda
removed quote

Agreed OP.

I have close to 20 quests on all my characters that I cannot abandon. I have made a few posts on this forum before, and they were all deleted. I have put in tickets, and they were all closed with a message, "This issue has been forwarded to a troubleshooting team."

But NOTHING has resolved this issue. I STILL have almost a full quest log of quests that I cannot abandon.

Either fix the freaking abandon button, or allow us to have unlimited quests until you do fix it.

This is just utterly ridiculous. If it wasn't for lightsabers and a decent story, I would consider this one of the worst MMOs of all time.