lvl 50s

justahdude

those that are lvl 50 DID NOT finish the jedi knight storyline solo... The story line on corellia is so hard that you need at least a full group of 50s to beat. its impossible to do it solo and if you say you did you cheated or are lying.

That or your gear must suck. I am a sentinel and I had no problem. Just use Doc. The game kind of forces you to use him.

those that are lvl 50 DID NOT finish the jedi knight storyline solo... The story line on corellia is so hard that you need at least a full group of 50s to beat. its impossible to do it solo and if you say you did you cheated or are lying.

Counter argument:

You're not as good as you think you are. Learn to play.

I don't remember anything on Corelia being hard. What is giving you problems? Are you specced Watchman and using Doc?

Or are you talking about the FINAL QUEST Doomsday? I admit I couldn't do that one solo and had to get a couple guildies to help out.

Edited by FobManX

I don't remember anything on Corelia being hard. What is giving you problems? Are you specced Watchman and using Doc?

Or are you talking about the FINAL QUEST Doomsday? I admit I couldn't do that one solo and had to get a couple guildies to help out.

This.

Corelia I stomped into the ground, however the Doomsday quest... well I brought a full team of guild mates to clear it. Even then it was the smuggler who really shined because Flyby won us the day. However if you're talking about the Kel Dor master... hard, true, but I beat him at level 48 with Doc healing me and I inched out of it after stims and medpacks.

Everyone here seems to be getting a bit aggressive but personally I don't think that's necessary. I did experience A LOT of what you're experiencing earlier in the game but I came to find out that it wasn't the game but it was the way I played it. I'm very new to MMO's and I found a lot of the basic principles to be completely new to me. So I had to make sure that I was properly geared for my level. I had to make sure I always had the most updated gear for my level. I can't tell you how many level 50 players I see on the republic fleet complaining about how hard the end game content is when they're wearing level 37 ear pieces and have a level 42 light saber.

While I found corellia to be long I didn't find it to be particularly difficult. I managed to beat each sith lord that I was required to kill pretty easily. As far as the emperor. I found him to be pretty annoying even after they patched it. I didn't solo him. I had tried it so many times pre-patch that I just completely gave up on it post patch and just brought some friends with me to get it over with. I have no regrets in that regard. I'm now enjoying the level 50 end game content and tearing it up in PvP.

Just make sure you get the right gear, use the right companions at the right time and learn your spec inside and out and you'll be fine.

Everyone here seems to be getting a bit aggressive but personally I don't think that's necessary. I did experience A LOT of what you're experiencing earlier in the game but I came to find out that it wasn't the game but it was the way I played it. I'm very new to MMO's and I found a lot of the basic principles to be completely new to me. So I had to make sure that I was properly geared for my level. I had to make sure I always had the most updated gear for my level. I can't tell you how many level 50 players I see on the republic fleet complaining about how hard the end game content is when they're wearing level 37 ear pieces and have a level 42 light saber.

While I found corellia to be long I didn't find it to be particularly difficult. I managed to beat each sith lord that I was required to kill pretty easily. As far as the emperor. I found him to be pretty annoying even after they patched it. I didn't solo him. I had tried it so many times pre-patch that I just completely gave up on it post patch and just brought some friends with me to get it over with. I have no regrets in that regard. I'm now enjoying the level 50 end game content and tearing it up in PvP.

Just make sure you get the right gear, use the right companions at the right time and learn your spec inside and out and you'll be fine.

People tend to get annoyed when someone comes in and calls us all liars because he can't take the time to learn to play.

I had no problems on Corelia as a vigilance guard with Kira using medpacs and boosts on CD.

Also I was really disappointed with the last story quest, after reading so much on the forums about how hard it is.. I finished the last fight with full HP and T7 had like 60% (he had full green lvl 45+ gear), maybe they have made it easier now.

I had no problems on Corelia as a vigilance guard with Kira using medpacs and boosts on CD.

Also I was really disappointed with the last story quest, after reading so much on the forums about how hard it is.. I finished the last fight with full HP and T7 had like 60% (he had full green lvl 45+ gear), maybe they have made it easier now.

I'm almost certain this got stealth-nerfed. The devs more or less said they were going to do it, and all of a sudden everyone is saying how easy the finale is. I found it very simple once I figured out the 1-shot move to interrupt.

For me soloing was not too difficult once I got Doc... 14/27 build.

I'm almost certain this got stealth-nerfed. The devs more or less said they were going to do it, and all of a sudden everyone is saying how easy the finale is. I found it very simple once I figured out the 1-shot move to interrupt.

Thats a shame.. maybe it needed a minor nerf but now the emp is even easier than most of the class story siths..

I did all of Corellia solo, and the final fight solo - before it was nerfed.

Kira accompanied me for the entirety of Corellia. Oh, and I ticked 50 just as I was leaving Corellia too, so I did most of it at level 49.

I'll admit I had some issues as I was leveling my Guardian, but that was mostly because I was behind in my Armoring/Mods/Enhancements. Once I got those to level, and kept them updated, I had no real problem.

I will admit I think the final boss is a bit insane, though that may in part be because I was stuck with T7 and had nothing on him. Fortunately, I was able to get a guild-mate to bring his Trooper. Ironically, it was not either of us who did most of the work, it was Yuun.