45% BattleMaster Advantage over Newbs

JaredSeventy

BattleMaster over newb 50

+15% extra Damage

+15% less damage

+15% exta healing

+45% advantage over new players

+Stats could be much more

Battle master gear is for cowards. If you are good at pvp you should be naked or at least in greens. If you win a fight in Battlemaster gear you should feal proud that you are exploiting a broken pvp system.

I want fair fights and always have.

stop crying they took the time by pvping and you just got 50 and expect to do the same damage/heals ****

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realise you can prepare for 50? I know it's not pretty to hear, but pvp'ing often from 1 - 49 can earn you enough to buy a significant amount of champion bags. Maybe you'll get lucky, open 20 of them as soon as you hit 50 and be half geared. :p

If you want skill, go play a first person shooter. MMOs are about progression. If you're not going to put in as much time as others, you don't deserve anything.

P.S

You're bad at trolling and the devs won't listen to you.

Guild wars. How pvp should be done.

Guild Wars can cry me a river. I'll stick with SWTOR.

Well there's a reason why it's the best pvp experience, and guild wars 2 will bring it even better. It;s already going to be an e sport, nothing this garbage star wars can boast about.

All these GW2 people are the same that flooded the WoW forums that SWTOR was going to be the best, and are the same people that will flood the GW2 forums that the next game will be the best.

If GW2 or DAOC was so good, why are people no longer playing them? Can't be because of graphics or being outdated, because WoW seems to be doing well still. As are EQ and Asheron's Call to a lesser extent.

All these GW2 people are the same that flooded the WoW forums that SWTOR was going to be the best, and are the same people that will flood the GW2 forums that the next game will be the best.

If GW2 or DAOC was so good, why are people no longer playing them? Can't be because of graphics or being outdated, because WoW seems to be doing well still. As are EQ and Asheron's Call to a lesser extent.

because guild wars 2 isn't out yet maybe a reason.

bad math aside, is 15% REALLY that much of a difference? like really? on top of a 5000 point heal, youll gain like 750 pts. so 5750 instead of 5000. on top of like 15-20k HP.....wow, SUCH a huge difference. come one people. 15% is a decent bump. but its not gamebreaking. go to the game store, buy some skill, and roll these BM's

It's 15% on that multiply the fairly large stat difference. Champ/BM gear also has much better stats so that 15% multiplies the already noticeably higher hp/mitigation/damage pumping stats.

The expertise is not the problem per se, it's the entire gear balance as a whole that is the problem.

Edited by CommandoPower

Tier 3 gear that takes weeks, even months to get is stronger than a fresh 50 lvl with 150 hours /played geared in blues and greens. Big news.

Not to say that bm is extremely hard to reach or anything, but in the same respect, if you people feel bms get gear that easy, then you can do it too.

I can't believe you people are still feeding this troll.

There are three possible conclusions for the OP:

1.) Super Troll, easily the best troll I've seen in 2012. (It's only February)

2.) He is a 10 year old kid

3) He is a level 20 on Nar Shadaa who has been getting ganked by level 50s

Lock this thread, please.

This is why I never wanted to see expertise on any gear. It's basically the same thing as resilience in WoW, only with the added bonus that you do extra damage to other players as well. Kinda makes the game an endless grind. If you want to talk about having incentive for improving yourself, you should have played old school UO.

The incentive for improving yourself there was you stopped dying and losing everything you were carrying including your gear to the player that killed you, otherwise there were no cookie cutter templates.

Every player in that game had the exact same opportunities for character customization and gear as anyone else.

When you became better at PvP, it was because you became more skilled, not because you had more or better gear (and in fact many players chose the most basic player made gear sets to minimize loss if they did actually die)

You learned to play. Expertise is just a way of dumbing down PvP so you never have to really get better, you just get a free win because you farmed kills mindlessly in Ilum.

This is why I never wanted to see expertise on any gear. It's basically the same thing as resilience in WoW, only with the added bonus that you do extra damage to other players as well. Kinda makes the game an endless grind. If you want to talk about having incentive for improving yourself, you should have played old school UO.

The incentive for improving yourself there was you stopped dying and losing everything you were carrying including your gear to the player that killed you, otherwise there were no cookie cutter templates.

Every player in that game had the exact same opportunities for character customization and gear as anyone else.

When you became better at PvP, it was because you became more skilled, not because you had more or better gear (and in fact many players chose the most basic player made gear sets to minimize loss if they did actually die)

You learned to play. Expertise is just a way of dumbing down PvP so you never have to really get better, you just get a free win because you farmed kills mindlessly in Ilum.

Sadly 'real' punishments in mmo's died a long long time ago =/

You cost Bioware extra money by playing to much. You should be punished with a debuf. Every valor level should be a 1% debuff.

Lol, Really, playing too much? I'm a college student at Purdue and in the Army, I highly doubt I have "tons of time to play" usually. I got a lot of time in december, because guess what? I was on winter break when the game came out, and until January 9th. We're coming up on the two month mark, between space dailies, pvp dailies, and questings that is a good amount of time to hit 50. Plus its not like I was one of those people who hit 50 before Christmas. Calm your *********** ****.

Your "debuff" is just flipping power to newbies. NO matter what, at say a 60% debuff at BM level, you just can't overcome that damage reduction. You would be a seasoned 50 trying to hit a new fifty with a wet noodle. Sure, maybe the first 20, hell even maybe 30-35 wouldn't be terrible. But what about say, when you got to 100 valor? 100 debuff? Yeah totally sound plan right there.

At this point, you aren't just a troll, you are a *********** stupid troll.

Lol, Really, playing too much? I'm a college student at Purdue and in the Army, I highly doubt I have "tons of time to play" usually. I got a lot of time in december, because guess what? I was on winter break when the game came out, and until January 9th. We're coming up on the two month mark, between space dailies, pvp dailies, and questings that is a good amount of time to hit 50. Plus its not like I was one of those people who hit 50 before Christmas. Calm your *********** ****.

Your "debuff" is just flipping power to newbies. NO matter what, at say a 60% debuff at BM level, you just can't overcome that damage reduction. You would be a seasoned 50 trying to hit a new fifty with a wet noodle. Sure, maybe the first 20, hell even maybe 30-35 wouldn't be terrible. But what about say, when you got to 100 valor? 100 debuff? Yeah totally sound plan right there.

At this point, you aren't just a troll, you are a *********** stupid troll.

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm lol.

15% x 3 doesn't equal a 45% advantage.......did you actually finish high school?

60% of the time, it works everytime right?

And I still get rickrolled by some classes with nearly 11%x3 gear......so don't feel bad.

lol Anchorman is awesome

Edited by Granted

Just make 50 have it's own tiers. Split them by valor ranks. So maybe 1-30 together, above that I dunno. It's no different than the advantage 50s had on 1-49 and they split those out.

Then all you supposed bad as*es can fight people that offer you a challenge. Unlike all the level 1-49 folks whos backs you walked on more than likely to get to BM already.