Stop making female gear have bare midrifts!

Mandilio

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're a sith, what type of armor does not make any difference, a sith/jedi could go into battle vs heavy armored vechiles and troopers completely naked and it would not make a difference. they have their lightsaber and thats all they need and thats how its supposed to be.

I think the real question is why do we even have armor?

How many Stormtroopers were killed or injured with one shot from a blaster? Ordinary citizens didn't bother with armor because it was of no use or protection. The military used it more for the environmental threats in space and the most obvious....stoning by ewoks.

Seriously, bikini, midrifts, T-Shirt, Leathers....doesn't really matter.

Seriously,

I want to be a female DARK LORD OF THE SITH - not a frakkin belly dancer! I realize Star wars comes with a decent amount of sexism and racism imbued in it from the outset but seriously guys - get your art department in order.

Your gogo girl female chest pieces are horrible. Just my 2 cents.

How about you don't use the bare-midriff stuff, those of us that do like it use it, and we call it a day?

I think the arguing about what is acceptable is pointless because what is acceptable for you isn't for others. I just think there needs to be more choice in how we dress our characters.

Yup. If someone wants to run around in something that I think makes 'em look like an idiot (and after WoW, not much gets to me anymore), that's fine by me. Options are always a good thing.

Yup. If someone wants to run around in something that I think makes 'em look like an idiot (and after WoW, not much gets to me anymore), that's fine by me. Options are always a good thing.

and running around in a bath robe, knee high boots while shining a flashlight doesn't make anyone look odd, am I right?! :D

Honestly, in any MMO, I was always amused whenever melee classes had gear that left their midsections bared. Why bother with those heavy boots, legplates, shoulderpads, and helm when the enemy can just aim for your belly button?

TERA Heavy armor being the worst, you can pretty much aim anywhere except the n.i.p.p.l.e.s...:eek:

Edited by Kirameki

How about you don't use the bare-midriff stuff, those of us that do like it use it, and we call it a day?

Except there is far too much of it, including quite a bit of the legacy armor that people are going to want to have for their alts.

Seriously,

I want to be a female DARK LORD OF THE SITH - not a frakkin belly dancer! I realize Star wars comes with a decent amount of sexism and racism imbued in it from the outset but seriously guys - get your art department in order.

Yea, another one of those, "if i don't like it nobody should have it, because of course only my opinion matters".

You don't have to look like a "frakkin belly dancer", just don't use those skins,

not really rocket science is it.

Seriously,

Other than the slave social gear , what gear makes you look like that?

I disagree with you on that.

My sith sorc wears the security vendor top which is a tiny bikini top with a waist sash. It flaunts with imperious power - the ability to do and wear anything you like, and nobody can do anything about it. Including the OP. :p

My sith sorc also flirts to manipulate too. The outfit helps with the immersion in that regard.

I don't care at all about your role-play. I am talking about the personality the inquisitor has in the story.

I don't care at all about your role-play. I am talking about the personality the inquisitor has in the story.

You mean the same inquisitor that sleeps with the bounty hunters on Balmorra after a little flirting? That one? Seems rather fitting if you as me. :|

As a female playing a female, I am playing a dark sith lord as well, and I'm really annoyed at the fact that my gear makes me look like an easy target A. and B like I work in the cantina on my off days. I hate it. This is endgame pve gear, ok? Make it look like real armor, not like you can easily chop my arms off.

Well technically sense we use light sabers even if you had armor it would not help even in the slightest bit. A light saber can cut through solid metal on some ones back swing with out even slowing it down. So....

What's the big whoop? If you don't wanna show skin on your toon... don't.

Sure, there may be a period of time during which the best gear you can find flashes some flesh, but there are enough gear choices in this game, even early on, to satisfy almost anyone. Stop BMWing and play the game. You'll eventually come across something that adheres to your sense of fashion... or lack thereof.

Fade to Black...