Female Gamers

AmandaBynes

All female guild?

I don't understand why there would be such a thing.

There isn't such a thing. I refer you to this forum post:

Haven't you heard? none of us are on the internet!

=D

So you see, no females here... you didn't see anything... you didn't hear anything...shhhhhh....

;)

All female guild?

There are all female guilds in every game - main reason being, girls get sick of the guys harassing them whenever they talk in voice chat or mention they are a girl, so make their own guild with no guys in it. Especially the single ones. You wouldn't believe how many times you get hit on just for saying you are female, or speaking with a female voice and requests are kind of lame. :p

Edited by Sireene
Inappropriate Content

There are all female guilds in every game - main reason being, girls get sick of the guys harassing them whenever they talk in voice chat or mention they are a girl, so make their own guild with no guys in it. Especially the single ones. You wouldn't believe how many times you get hit on just for saying you are female, or speaking with a female voice and requests are kind of lame. :p

... What?

That's ridiculous. Do you know how many women play WoW and DON'T get harrassed? The majority of my guild leaders have been women. A handful of trolls =/= the entire male population.

Segregating guilds based on gender is idiotic.

Edited by Sireene
quote of edited post

... What?

That's ridiculous. Do you know how many women play WoW and DON'T get harrassed? The majority of my guild leaders have been women.

Segregating guilds based on gender is idiotic.

Soooo joining a guild filled with gamers who all have something in common with you is idiotic?

Have you ever been in a guild?

All female guild?

I don't understand how such a thing would survive without a drama implosion that would dwarf the strength of a black hole.

Seeing the behavior of a workplace full of women and listening to the day to day rants of who hates who, who's a ***** and why, etc etc etc, ought to be enough to prove to anyone that such a guild is a spectacular supernova of insanity waiting to happen.

It is my belief that the only reason these kinds of guilds function as it stands, is that a large percentage of the "girls" in the guild are just female impersonators anyway.

Edited by savagepotato

This thread is relevant to my interests.

I am a tall 6'1 Male Zabrak. As a Sith Inquisitor I like to shock on the first date, do not be upset if I shock early, it's a sign of high spirits.

Yeah, but what about your lightsaber? Size DOES matter after all.

Soooo joining a guild filled with gamers who all have something in common with you is idiotic?

Have you ever been in a guild?

Anyone who amounts having the same gender as another person being enough criteria to interact with that person needs to wake up.

Just because someone is the same gender as you doesn't mean you will be fast friends. That's so... I mean, I can't believe you even suggested that.

Edited by AkilZodiac

Anyone who amounts having the same gender as another person being enough criteria to interact with that person needs to wake up.

Just because someone is the same gender as you doesn't mean you will be fast friends. That's so... I mean, I can't believe you even suggested that.

No one said women were the only ones they interacted with, and people have based who they'll interact with on far more superficial things than gender. Talk about idiotic :p

Greetings all,

We know that finding the right guild is very important. The best place for conducting your search will be in the Guild Hall section of our forums. Try posting in one of these areas:

North America

Europe

Other Locations

We are closing this thread now. Thank you for your cooperation and good luck finding other female gamers and guilds!