Can you really Blame us?

ExileV

I hope that even half of these people make good on their threats and don't play, return the game, cancel pre-order etc. I don't want to get stuck with these same self entitled folks in instance runs. They are probably the same ones that roll need on everything, pull mobs when they aren't the tank, etc.

Pretty sure that most of the whiners are also the reroll locusts that destroy new servers in most MMOs.

And no, I am not in yet either. You see, I read about what the deal was before I ordered, so had a pretty good idea of what I was getting in to. So far, it has been exactly as they said it would be.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason i posted the reciept is the claim that this was a gift just makes me laugh.

it clear states in the receipt that the 5 dollars they have charged me to date is so I can get invited to early access, sure its a small amount but still weren't no freebie

Early access goes until midnight of the 19th. You will get into early access. Like it said.

to the OP:

I understand. It's hard knowing other people are playing and you can't yet. Feeling frustrated is understandable, it just means you want to get in a play!

IF ever I posted something to the effect of "you guys should stop whining", which I"m sure I have, it's not because I was in playing the game. (I just got in this morning) It's because I firmly believe the whining, the ************, the knee-jerk reactions of people actually saying they're goign to play for 30 days then quit is all pure, unadulterated ********. And you know it is.

It's just another form of trolling, because we all know the whining and ************ gets the most responses, and certain ones LIVE to see people respond to their flame-posts. I'm not kidding! They live for it!

And sure, that's kinda sad and pathetic. But hell, if that makes their day, then I'll help them out and post a response to the *****y whining posts. Makes me feel good to make someone else feel better, right? Like good karma and all that.

So no, when we post that "shut up and stop ************" its not because we actually believe you should be happy and content while you wait the play the game you're DYING to play. It's because, my friend, there's not a damn thing you or I can do about it, and once its over? Once your wait is done and your inside shooting lightening bolts out of your freakin fingers, this will all be forgotten. It's all moot.

Your fellow gamer,

-Quitcha*****in

Yeah for sure. Top of my list........ Btw I did visit their site. As other poster said when I purchased from origin I thought I was paying for early access. I was also in the time frame of reserves that they said they were going to give an extra 2 days to be nice. It never crossed my mind that it would take 4+ days for pre-orders. This is unusual for any mmo, and they never hinted that it was going to be this slow of a rollout.

Maybe you should have been visiting the official website then?

Some of you may not understand the value in money (not expecting everyone to) but to certain people, dishing out $60 to $80 is a pretty big chunk of money for a video game.

$60 is never a big chunk of money. It's a day's pay at minimum wage. People are more upset because they've invested themselves emotionally in the game by hyping it up so much. You don't see pages upon pages of QQ in the Elder Scrolls forums, despite the fact that Skyrim didn't even WORK for many people straight out of the gate, and that game cost $60.

Edited by Lord_Itharius

It was a shared misery. This is watch some play. Wait for non existent e-mails, and no real eta when invites were going out. Not to mention the fact they tend to not want to work more than 4 hours a day....

$60 is never a big chunk of money. It's a day's pay at minimum wage. People are more upset because they've invested themselves emotionally in the game by hyping it up so much. You don't see pages upon pages of QQ in the Elder Scrolls forums, despite the fact that Skyrim didn't even WORK for many people straight out of the gate, and that game cost $60.

I completely understand all of that, but at the same time I just can't shake the feeling of annoyance. Like, trust me, I want to not be pissed in any way and be happy to get even some Early Access, but at the same time, I feel that they are treating people unfairly and it just gets under my skin. Justify things as much as you want, I can't not feel this way and honestly getting angry about something I paid money for is, to me, a very poor way to spend money.

What's unfair? They announced how early access was going to be handled MONTHS ago. They also gave an extra two days early access to the earliest pre-orders (yes I was among them in the very first wave that got to play). As a result of this it means EVERYBODY will get more access than they would have got had they done this over 5 days as originally announced.

They have granted access the fairest way, by giving those that ordered first, the chance to play first. They can't have been any fairer. Plus they have gone out of their way to get everybody in as soon as possible. They deserve a lot of credit for the numbers they put through today, they almost got every single pre-order in the game, and there are still 4 more days left of early access for those that get in tomorrow. It's a good achievement.

It is all in the wording. The advertisements never mentioned staggered roll outs. In fact nothing on their front page did.

You're right, it's all in the wording, but if people had bothered to click on the 'Pre-order' link they would have seen how it was going to be handled because it was all in the FAQ.

Was this posted on their front page? All I remember is buy me now for early access advert, and some news not related to this.

What's unfair? They announced how early access was going to be handled MONTHS ago. They also gave an extra two days early access to the earliest pre-orders (yes I was among them in the very first wave that got to play). As a result of this it means EVERYBODY will get more access than they would have got had they done this over 5 days as originally announced.

They have granted access the fairest way, by giving those that ordered first, the chance to play first. They can't have been any fairer. Plus they have gone out of their way to get everybody in as soon as possible. They deserve a lot of credit for the numbers they put through today, they almost got every single pre-order in the game, and there are still 4 more days left of early access for those that get in tomorrow. It's a good achievement.

It is all in the wording. The advertisements never mentioned staggered roll outs. In fact nothing on their front page did.

And did her receipt say anything about getting in right now either? I've known about staggered rollouts since like August.

I do not remember a FAQ. If so it is nice to know it was hid away..... We don't want to draw peoples attention to something that may deter a pre-order.

You're right, it's all in the wording, but if people had bothered to click on the 'Pre-order' link they would have seen how it was going to be handled because it was all in the FAQ.

The launcher does. Open it up, and look. Or it did last night.

And did her receipt say anything about getting in right now either? I've known about staggered rollouts since like August.
Edited by Gfredx

To all those bashing the people who are upset, if we took a poll my guess is that 90 percent of you are already in the game playing. Its easy to bash people who are upset when you

don't have the same problem.

nuff said

To all those bashing the people who are upset, if we took a poll my guess is that 90 percent of you are already in the game playing. Its easy to bash people who are upset when you

nuff said

I didn't get in until the second day. I knew for months they would be staggered and there was no way I would get in on the first day. Originally they didn't even think they would get everyone in until the 19th.

I am blaming people for people stupid and assuming things.

I do not remember a FAQ. If so it is nice to know it was hid away..... We don't want to draw peoples attention to something that may deter a pre-order.

It's on the pre-order page, it's on the code redemption page, it's on the original email it's on the Early Access Dev Blog, It's on the Pre-Order Dev Blog, It's on the FAQs (which are under Support. I wouldn't call that hidden. I'd call it standard.)

All your posts just prove the point that you didn't pay attention. This isn't Bioware's fault. This is your fault.

nuff said

Yes, we got in because we pre-ordered the game earlier. We should be in earlier.

Don't come to the party late and then get upset when all the food is already gone.

nuff said

There's been plenty of people that are not in who don't agree with the "upset" people.

Yes I'm in and have been since the 13th. Do you know why? Because when I got my pre-order email I read it and saw that when I redeemed my pre-order code determined when I got into early access so I immediately put $5 down on a pre-order.

Honestly when they announced it was 5 days I didn't think I'd get in until day 4 because I ordered hours after it was available and I assumed that there were enough people in front of me to push me to the next day. I was happily surprised when that wasn't the case. If it was I would have been fine.

Yes, we got in because we pre-ordered the game earlier. We should be in earlier.

Don't come to the party late and then get upset when all the food is already gone.

I pre-ordered on November 5th, but Gamestop didn't give me a code, and Bioware customer support ran me around for a month before I got my code, and now I'm locked out.

Can I be upset because they wouldn't let me into the party even though I came early? :confused:

I pre-ordered on November 5th, but Gamestop didn't give me a code, and Bioware customer support ran me around for a month before I got my code, and now I'm locked out.

Can I be upset because they wouldn't let me into the party even though I came early? :confused:

You can be upset with Gamestop, sure.

Really there is a FAQ that states we will be rolling out slow as molasses? Can you name another launch that has been this slow? Name one...... They had firm dates set before hand. They did not bother to change the advertisements. There was no way to know they were afraid to let people on. There was no basis to believe it. I don't think anyone here can say they expected a 4+ day roll-out.

A simple link that said if you ordered now 3 days early access or what not would have sufficed. Instead there was this notion especially when were being "nice", and giving extra days. That they wanted as many people on as possible. Not that their roll-out was so slow that it required 2 more days to meet their up to 5 day advert.

It's on the pre-order page, it's on the code redemption page, it's on the original email it's on the Early Access Dev Blog, It's on the Pre-Order Dev Blog, It's on the FAQs (which are under Support. I wouldn't call that hidden. I'd call it standard.)

All your posts just prove the point that you didn't pay attention. This isn't Bioware's fault. This is your fault.

my complaint was no ingmame GM'S or support ... thread got deleted... tried agian with more gratis post got closed deleted..

I'm having a problem with support team not understanding the difference between a post that is critism and otherwise and just closing or removing a post this otherwise a post where we can discuss things.

I'm very supprised your post is still here.