Stop fading to black!

Bomyne

This is most noticable when using a medical probe. The game needlessly fades to black while I'm being revived. I can understand doing it during cutscenes, because the game does it to hide the model resolution changes but it's not needed in the field and is rather annoying.

also in flashpoints, using elevators and other conveyance devices the screen will fade black and segue into the new scene. Completely unnecessary and should be removed. No need for cinematic transitions in flashpoints.

Come to think of it, Elevators everywhere are doing it needlessly and it's annoying. If I use one in the space port on Coruscant, why does the screen have to fade to black?

I can stomach it as a cinematic device for scene changes. And when you're defeated, you're pretty much spark out, so perhaps there should be a 'moment of blackness'...

What gets me is the 'splash screen' every time I alt-tab in...

I can stomach it as a cinematic device for scene changes. And when you're defeated, you're pretty much spark out, so perhaps there should be a 'moment of blackness'...

What gets me is the 'splash screen' every time I alt-tab in...

Are you running in full screen, full screen window or window mode?

A loading screen when switching back in is quite common in games if running in full screen. I think they reload stuff or something due to resolution changes.

But I'm tired of black screens. If it's done for "special effects", give me the ability to turn it off.