Ever heard of hotfix/rolling restarts?

SINOperahouse

What is with you people? How many mmo launches have you seen? I'm assuming most of you have seen a few by now. Haven't you learned yet that this is what happens in an mmo launch? You guys have no patience and you shoot your game in the foot.

Theres a 6 month backlog of thigns that need to be fixed and added. It wont happen over night it wont happen in one giant patch. It's going to be months of gradual fixes, tweeks, additions, and changes. Yes there's a lot of downtime. Get used to it more is sure to come. And trust me when I say GW2 will have the same period of fixes and tweeks, and so will whatever mmo your going to next.

I will make a note of your nickname and get back to you when GW2 won't have these problems at launch.

It's serious.. the server downtime in this game is like over 9000. In WoW, we would've been a couple of free days or something. These guys aren't even ashamed of themselves.

Greetings everyone!

We greatly appreciate any suggestions and feedback that you might have on this topic! Since we do have a thread on the topic of improving downtime for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue giving your feedback here:

Ideas: Improved Down Time

Thank you for your understanding! :)