Stats ...... And mods ect

Aztian

Now i was wondering if i am going to get more crit and suge

What kinda mods are u guys useing

Dó you go for the , Low end and high crit/surge or dó you take the mods out and repalce them,

With same end and Low crit and High surge .

Will still yet don't have a guide or a post what People's are useing for mods . And thats a qustions i like to know about , What you are doing to Youre champ/bm gear t1-2-3 pve gear...

I Think it Can help alot og marauders out there ...

Sorry spelling ...

Edited by Aztian

Now i was wondering if i am going to get more crit and suge

What kinda mods are u guys useing

Dó you go for the , Low end and high crit/surge or dó you take the mods out and repalce them,

With same end and Low crit and High surge .

Will still yet don't have a guide or a post what People's are useing for mods . And thats a qustions i like to know about , What you are doing to Youre champ/bm gear t1-2-3 pve gear...

I Think it Can help alot og marauders out there ...

Sorry spelling ...

Surge to 300 after that switch so power or crit.

Why cap at 300 for Surge? I've been tinkering with my Biochem Op and have been noticing some strange numbers, such as a move hitting for 580-600 hitting for 1000 on a 94% Crit Multiplier...Tad strange, but these numbers are showing up everywhere, not with just one move, or with just PvP. In PvE, I've also noticed these incorrect number projections; Numbers are off by at least 20% from the multiplier, which leads me to believe there is a Cap to Crit Multiplier :(