SWG: Sunrunner Returns

Sith_Sev

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stryder checking in! TRM, RIO, HOPE, and a few others were my guilds. Dling the game as we speak. Which server is everyone playing?

hey ya old drunk how's everything?

a lot of us ended up on Prophecy of the Five. There is a TRM, but it's not the TRM we knew, it's the TRM before Leono got the reigns, they're kind of bitter.

Haleigh Comette @(^-^)@

((playing as "Asphodel" with my guildies, "Rebels of the Republic", on Prophecy of Five))

haha thats awesome you are here.

Kiall here.... Obviously.

The community on SWG was so much better. you actually got to know people ingame and i miss it.

Derek Brightblade (WTU, ATAC, STORM) here playing his ancestor Kiren on Begeren Colony (RP server) as part of Delta Company. Got quite a few of the old RP community there with us as well. Any other RPers are welcome to come join us and get things started!

And Hi ya Zag, Zig, Haleigh and everyone :)

I remember the cluster of bases we had in Revena... defending it and VC.... good times...

Navillus Nav from Sunrunner back in the day, first 2 years of existence. Quit around the time Jedi started popping up all over, thusly destroying the game's economy.

Playing on PotF as Navillus for Imperials. Friend me and we can wear hotpants again.

Derek Brightblade (WTU, ATAC, STORM) here playing his ancestor Kiren on Begeren Colony (RP server) as part of Delta Company. Got quite a few of the old RP community there with us as well. Any other RPers are welcome to come join us and get things started!

And Hi ya Zag, Zig, Haleigh and everyone :)

I remember the cluster of bases we had in Revena... defending it and VC.... good times...

My good friend Derek!

It's been too long! I will gladly drop by and hang out with you guys soon(ish)

I'll drop by soon :)

Edited by Zag_Stratos

• 2 weeks later...
well, not sure i'll find anyone but what the heck...

pre-NGE player, co-founder of <REV> and the city of Revena, Corellia

Rebels

<REV> Zig Master Doctor/Master Rifleman

/bmoc zig

Hey man, long time. Hope all is good :)

I'll do it for a bunch of my guys...

Revolution Industries crew is here on Corellian Run as Empire.

Zag

Zig

Emenikan

Teh-Blue

Snoik

Ama

Deadbug (maybe)

For those that didn't know us, our city was still standing 4 years later after we left. (ghost town) - We were a very big Rebel guild back in pre-cu.

:eek: fun/nice peeps *points up*

Oops forgot , <-REV-> <DoP>

Chars: ZETHRA, ZARKAIN, ZATO

• 2 weeks later...
ZETHRA!!! haha

Dude, we're all Republic Now and started back Revolution Industries but simply known as Revolution. Contact us on Correllian Run.

LeZag is my name :p

Tried makin a char there :D but someone already snagged my char name :confused: /flail. I'll grab another and send a message.

/hop

Bunch of us from SOAL hanging out on Vornskr as Arcas Legion. I'm a jedi knight now, but that's just so I can sell Kira to Trandoshan slavers.

Lath? Star? Kenshu? Mooselips? You guys out there?

Who all is on their ? Where is Voy the old man needs to get his butt in game!!!!! Also heard Rei's name where is she ?

Erge

• 1 month later...

ReDsLoT, Dar-Shae, Dar-Shea, and some twi'lek... Forgot his name... Haha... Been so long... But yeah, I am here.. I'd honestly be surprised if anyone knew me.. I usually PvPed or hit on entertainer in Mos Eisly... Hell who didn't.

Dark-slot! Forgot him.... Casso! That was my Twi'lek... I miss Casso... That ugly @%$# Twi'lek...

Edited by Sekuu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmm.

So, here y'all are.

So, this is it from Sunrunner?

I just started last week and am enjoying the game. Much more interesting than STO. :)

Oh, Xyra/LoganX here.

(Need I say more? lol.)

• 3 months later...