You Have *3* Wishes for SWTOR.....

Frostbird

So, you are walking through Tatooine and trip over something in the dirt. It is a damaged GM droid, who, as repayment for the rescue offers you three wishes for the game.

What would you choose?

Mine would be:

1) An interesting female companion for my sassy tank. Preferably a Twi'lek healer. Or Vette.

2) Buffs to SW/JK classes, or at least the streamlining of their skills. I don't want to have to buy a gaming mouse or train my pet ferret in order to play this class without getting carpal tunnel.

3) A cross server group finder tool.

- Yeah, pretty whitebread. What are your picks?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Patch notes that don't lie and say something is fixed when it actually isn't.

2. Patch notes that list all changes and don't have be discovered by the player base. Random undocumented skill changes, tooltip changes, and ability mechanics.

3. A patch that actually improves my gameplay rather than downgrade it.

I only need one wish:

I wish they would make it single player/offline so I could continue the storyline I like without all the multiplayer junk that I don't. That way, I wouldn't have to be cancelling my subscription for a single player game.

1. Patch notes that don't lie and say something is fixed when it actually isn't.

2. Patch notes that list all changes and don't have be discovered by the player base. Random undocumented skill changes, tooltip changes, and ability mechanics.

What mechanics and skills have been altered enough to warrant a noticeable difference? Tooltip changes don't count, they'd just waste space in the patch notes.

3. A patch that actually improves my gameplay rather than downgrade it.

1.) Point out the notes Bioware lied about in the recent patch. Anecdotal evidence detailing one particular bad experience you had does not count.

2.) What mechanics and skills have been altered enough to warrant a noticeable difference that were not documented? Tooltip changes don't count, they'd just waste space in the patch notes.

3.) A non issue for most people. There are some known issues with certain video cards and drivers but this is being worked on. This is well documented.

Edited by kDerp

My wishes:

1. I wish for 12 more wishes

2. A better more supportive community

3. More major bugs focused on

4. Less peformance issues

5. High rez textures

6. Finished Legacy

7. Better space combat

8. More operations

9. More warzones

10. Small things

Edited by Zilrota
removed inappropriate content

I'll make it 4. Just because.

1. Actual open worlds that hold some true meaning to the concept of exploration

2. Grossly expanded non-combat content

3. Greater variety in both races and class(es)-combos

4. Space implementation that goes beyond a rather simple single-player arcade simulator

1- Examine what features that players want imported from WoWr, then blacklist them in SWTOR.

2- Ban anyone who uses the terms "fanboy", "bad", "baddie", "scrub", "L2P", "QQ", or the expressions "...then good to go", "grow a brain" or "umadbro?".

3- Take space combat off rails.

1. Separation of PvP rules for skills/powers from PvE rules

2. A UI that does not look like it was taken directly from an old WoW version and just updated for SWTOR concept and mechanics.

3. A tweak so that I don't have to worry about jump courses for Datacrons, instead just worry about knowing where to look for them.