Rate this spec, Lethality with Waylay

Gigarit

K so with the nerf to concealment i can kill people just fine 1v1 but the burst isnt there to kill healers anymore in warzones =/

So im gonna go lethality for sure but im debating of dropping Weakening blast for Waylay though in the concealment tree.

My logic behind it is the 30% bonus damage to the dots i think would be more then made up having backstab be a free cast. Since the spec is already very hungry starved the free ability to add a gcd of energy recovery would be nice. Plus backstab does hit fairly hard.

Here is the spec, gimme your imput http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#4010cZGoMRZhrbkrrhdb.1

It's 30% additional damage to Poison Effects. Cull's secondary hits are classified as Poison Effects.

yeah, this stunts my medic cull theory build that relied on constant TA generation for cull by sacrificing WB

are you sure?

Are you sure the hits from cull are considered it? I never noticed the 10 count go down when i culled =/

All Poison Affects do Internal Damage as a description, Cull's description also stats the additional hits are dealt as Internal Damage. I have seen it take ticks away, but more often notice a sizable change in potential damage when I have WB up versus when I didn't. I've heard several other people mention it on these forums as well.

Lethality is very fluid, and has excellent synergy, but is still broken as ****.

K so with the nerf to concealment i can kill people just fine 1v1 but the burst isnt there to kill healers anymore in warzones =/

So im gonna go lethality for sure but im debating of dropping Weakening blast for Waylay though in the concealment tree.

My logic behind it is the 30% bonus damage to the dots i think would be more then made up having backstab be a free cast. Since the spec is already very hungry starved the free ability to add a gcd of energy recovery would be nice. Plus backstab does hit fairly hard.

Here is the spec, gimme your imput http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#4010cZGoMRZhrbkrrhdb.1

I would not use your spec for the following reasons:

-Backstab is situational in PVP and it has a cooldown on top. Why would you trade Weakining blast (Damage spell + dot increase) for that?

-You're going to have hard time doing PVP without Infiltrator.

You have to remember that Lethality opens the fight same way as Concealment - Hidden strike from stealth. Once I realized that I did not have burst issues. Use your Stim Boost and you'll have much less energy issues as well.