Force push should have a 20 second cooldown!

BlazeMazeRaze

Go play a mara with zero knockbacks :p haha, j/k... Well the jugg single knockback also knocks the target down for 2secs. Does that offer more single target control at least?

And snipers roots for 2-5 seconds, Merc's slows for 5 seconds, sorcs can be talented to root for 2-5 seconds.

Juggs have charge and intercept though, which really makes up for it in huttball, which is where knockbacks are actually useful. PvE knockbacks are very rarely useful.

Also force push knocks back a lot further than, say, sorcs ability. And you're melee, so most of the time you'll be quite happy to be close to your target. No buff needed imo.

Also force push knocks back a lot further than, say, sorcs ability. And you're melee, so most of the time you'll be quite happy to be close to your target. No buff needed imo.

False. Additionakly sorc knockback also lifts target, thus making it possible to throw them over low obstacles whilst push doesnt allow that.

Juggs have charge and intercept though, which really makes up for it in huttball, which is where knockbacks are actually useful. PvE knockbacks are very rarely useful.

I found force push really useful while I was leveling up in pve.

Need rage but mob is too close to jump? Force push, saber throw, charge.

Or try this combo: choke -> push -> throw -> charge -> savage kick

an interesting thing about push in pve, is that mobs often will start up their "must be interrupted" cast time skills right after coming up from the knockdown from push. Charge interrupts.

So you can pretty predictably anticipate a heal or something, choke them and throw them, then interrupt when they try to heal, and still have your disruption up for the next attempt.

Push is pretty useful. I'm okay with it on 1min but I think it'd only be fair to make it 30s like all the aoe knockbacks.

Either that or give us force pull again on top of the 1min cd force push.

You guys should be happy they don't nerf us in pvp. We have an unbelievable amount of utility.

free AOE slow

AOE incapacitate

single target stun

single target push

10 second CD interrupt

charge interrupt

And then there's all the mobility, and taunting etc.,

You guys should be happy they don't nerf us in pvp. We have an unbelievable amount of utility.

free AOE slow

AOE incapacitate

single target stun

single target push

10 second CD interrupt

charge interrupt

That's one spec, the tanking spec, not everyone who goes jugg wants to tank.

free AOE slow

AOE incapacitate

single target stun

single target push

10 second CD interrupt

charge interrupt

Most of he other classes have similar utility and as base skills.

False. Additionakly sorc knockback also lifts target, thus making it possible to throw them over low obstacles whilst push doesnt allow that.

The range thing is definitely not false, and I've force pushed plenty of stuff over low walls into their deaths in TFE for example. I'm sure there are instances where the sorc's lift is useful though. I still say that as a melee class, we don't really need to knock stuff back that often. If we had a smaller cd on it, we'd be slightly too good in huttball I think. You could just force charge around pushing carriers off constantly. At least other classes can have a hard time catching up to the carrier.

The range thing is definitely not false, and I've force pushed plenty of stuff over low walls into their deaths in TFE for example. I'm sure there are instances where the sorc's lift is useful though. I still say that as a melee class, we don't really need to knock stuff back that often. If we had a smaller cd on it, we'd be slightly too good in huttball I think. You could just force charge around pushing carriers off constantly. At least other classes can have a hard time catching up to the carrier.

Pretty much spot on. Force push has such a long cooldown becauseit is an absolutely awesome ability, and guardians used to be absolutely OP in huttball back in beta. This is back when we had force pull baseline with a 30-40s cd.

Most of he other classes have similar utility and as base skills.

Indeed. and While we have a lower cooldown on our interrupt, in pvp people are just able to chain cast anyways since the interrupt only locks out that specific ability, thus you have people who end up baiting the interrupt with a similar ability and once interupted start casting the ability they want. Or the fcat that if we want to continually interrupt them we do pretty much no damage to them due to push, leap and choke being relatively low damage abilities.