Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

It is not my fault, it is yours. First for releasing the game with SO MANY bugs that breaks the game experience. Second, to explain how to reproduce it.

Exploiting bugs with the intention to ruin the game for others or gain an unfair advantage is bannable.

Edited by Qishari
posts/chain were NOT removed since Joveth replied to them. Allison wants it intact so others can see this isn't tolerated

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not my fault, it is yours. First for releasing the game with SO MANY bugs that breaks the game experience. Second, to explain how to reproduce it.

Go ahead and get your account banned then.

Edited by Qishari
posts/chain were NOT removed since Joveth replied to them. Allison wants it intact so others can see this isn't tolerated

Exploiting bugs with the intention to ruin the game for others or gain an unfair advantage is bannable.

It is, but first you need to probe I did it.

For all the rest, I will return Daoc (not WoW) as soon as my subscription time expires. Meanwhile I will keep on posting my frustration with this game, specially with the PVP.

Edited by Qishari

Once someone reports you in game and we no longer see you posting here, it will be obvious.

Edited by Qishari

I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.

not like bw will do anything about if its reported

Edited by Qishari

Hi everyone! The resolution for this issue is now up in our public test server:

• Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.

As a reminder, because development is ongoing during testing, it should be noted that all changes and updates listed in the patch notes should be considered incomplete and are subject to change or removal before release to the live servers.

If this fix is successful, it will be implemented when 1.1.3 goes live.

Thanks again for your continued patience!

So you are going to just leave PVP completely broken for HOW LONG? You hotfixed to BREAK IT you better HOTFIX to unbreak it.

For all the rest, I will return Daoc (not WoW) as soon as my subscription time expires. Meanwhile I will keep on posting my frustration with this game, specially with the PVP.

Go ahead and post your frustrations, but dont ruin the actual game for others please.

Edited by Qishari

Hi everyone! The resolution for this issue is now up in our public test server:

• Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.

As a reminder, because development is ongoing during testing, it should be noted that all changes and updates listed in the patch notes should be considered incomplete and are subject to change or removal before release to the live servers.

If this fix is successful, it will be implemented when 1.1.3 goes live.

Thanks again for your continued patience!

:eek: Did you guys really just fail that hard to actually reveal that the issue can be caused on purpose for those sadistic enough to implement it on purpose?!! This is a giant oversight!

Reporting someone who left the match earlier because his kid started crying in the other room? Oh yeah, sounds like a perfectly valid excuse.

That you think other people should be held accountable for your actions is unfortunate.

Eventually you'll grow up and realize the world doesn't work that way.

Edited by Qishari

The bug is only when the score of the game is 6-0.

If you get the last capture and the other team has not scored you will not get credit for your daily.

If you get 5-0 and then farm medals in the middle you will get credit. The bug is when the game ends because of a 6th score. it does not seem to have any effect when the game ends from the timer expiring.

Also you can let the other team score so they do not have a score of 0 when u capture the 6th point.

If you get the last capture and the other team has not scored you will not get credit for your daily.

If you get 5-0 and then farm medals in the middle you will get credit. The bug is when the game ends because of a 6th score. it does not seem to have any effect when the game ends from the timer expiring.

Also you can let the other team score so they do not have a score of 0 when u capture the 6th point.

All that can happen or someone who was the first person into the wz decided not to finish it.

Hrrrmm.... tough choice.

Edited by Deeafrica

Not to seem like an arse, but why even report? Multiple people in my guild and myself have reported afkers in WZ, and the only thing CS tells us is in emails is that they wont be doing anything until a future patch. Mean while they continue to do what they want to with no consequences.

Ok, I have to call *** at this statement. It is not against the TOS or any game rules to leave a warzone before it is over, whether you are the first person in the Warzone, the last, or anywhere in between. Are you all at Bioware psychic now that you can penalize people for thought crime? How are you going to know if people leave just because they wanted to screw everyone else out of credit for a win?

You need to seriously retract this statement.

Ok, I have to call *** at this statement. It is not against the TOS or any game rules to leave a warzone before it is over, whether you are the first person in the Warzone, the last, or anywhere in between. Are you all at Bioware psychic now that you can penalize people for thought crime? How are you going to know if people leave just because they wanted to screw everyone else out of credit for a win?

You need to seriously retract this statement.

Simple metrics. If this is repeatedly done by a specific player or series of players only in say losing WZ's then it is proof of misuse of a bug (Exploit). 1 WZ likely will not cause an issue with it - 2 might raise an eyebrow - 5, 10, 15... then a trend appears.

Simple metrics. If this is repeatedly done by a specific player or series of players only in say losing WZ's then it is proof of misuse of a bug (Exploit). 1 WZ likely will not cause an issue with it - 2 might raise an eyebrow - 5, 10, 15... then a trend appears.

But its just as possible they had a valid reason 5,15,25,50 times... nothing is absolute in that situation unless they are in your HOUSE!

hope you never plan to have any participation in any RL legal system. Suspicion =/= Proof. Also, it would have to be a winning warzone for there to be the possibility of not getting credit for said win.

Not sure about this one. We pretty much steamrolled a n00b team 6-0 in huttball yesterday and I got credit. I wanted to farm the n00bs but my guildmate just wanted to end the game and get his win.

Something I did today seem to work every time I finished a warzone today. I did a CTRL U twice at the end of every match. It worked and counted each time the warzone ended.

This is bs :p You think just because YOU reset your UI you can influence this bug?

What you probably do not know, if the victory does not count towards your daily/weekly, it will not count for anyone's in that game either.

Go ahead and get your account banned then.

Hard to prove it.

+ You could be queued with buddies and they all decide to leave. Why should you be forced to leave?

+ Maybe you're up against premades and you believe it's going to go badly. So why waste your time? That's what leaving the warzone is for, right?

+ The bug shows up that allows more of the opposing side to be in the same warzone, so now you're outnumbered and the "Warzone will shut down in 120 seconds..." message comes up. You leave so you don't have to wait.

+ The other team is farming you in Huttball with 10 minutes left... that's not fun.

+ An emergency came up at home and you had to leave.

+ You realized after queing that you don't have enough time.

+ You queued for WZ, but then something outside the WZ was fun, but you clicked the wrong button.

+ Heck, you could have different people taking turns doing this.

I won't be leaving purposely to grief others, but I'll bail on a game where I'm getting farmed. Doesn't matter if I'm the first player or not. Not like we were going to get the win anyhow.

Edited by Lostpenguins

This is not true.

I just won a Huttball 2-2 while we held the ball and did not get credit for the win.

It is because of childish people like you that the devs cant have open dialogue with us.

no its because they have an uncontrollable urge to respond to trolls as opposed to opening a dialogue with players because thats just so much easier.

Nothing could possibly happen to someone who leaves a warzone and they are just asking for the CSR department to wade through more spurious reports slowing down the already glacier like response time. He really shouldnt have said anything.

You really shouldn't have said how to reproduce the issue, that's just downright stupid. I'm of mixed feeling where it's suck to have people intentionally griefing their team-mates, but if it becomes enough of a problem maybe Bioware will do something about it sooner (however unlikely that is, bug has been around since release)