Change Legacy Name

fjleone

Bumping, because I also think this should be possible, at least one time.

See, I wanted to take my time and think of a good, solid legacy name... but the damned screen kept popping up every 3 minutes interrupting my gameplay (bad design, BTW) so I just put something in which I now regret. I'd like to change it. Hell, make it a long quest chain or something, I don't care.

I would like to see a way to do this on a repeatable and regular basis for in game credits myself. First choice is free then you have to pay 5,000 credits, then 10,000, then 50,000 then 100,000 for every time after that.

As long as the name is available I don't think this should be hard or an issue for BW.

Edited by Vincynt

I think this is a good idea. Just 1 rename per server. My friend has buyers remorse and now he goes around with a name he is slightly ashamed of. While it's funny to me, I can see why such a feature would be nice, considering it's permanent and affects all his characters on the server. Edited by Brickabrack

I would like to see a way to do this on a repeatable and regular basis for in game credits myself. First choice is free then you have to pay 5,000 credits, then 10,000, then 50,000 then 100,000 for every time after that.

As long as the name is available I don't think this should be hard or an issue for BW.

That is a great idea! I agree!

You are being cheap.

500k or no deal.

Thinking that a Legacy name change can cost the amount of credits you can grind in like 30 minutes is unrealistic.

Also if this happens it will be a one time change, anything more than that would undermine the entire idea of that system.

I love this stuff.

People cry and cry that this game lacks choices that matter. Then they get something that does and cry and cry that they can't change it.

Give your name some thought instead of Derpy-derpinton Mcgee and you might not regret it.

Edited by Reico

You need to add a way to change a Legacy Name.

I think the legacy name system serves its purpose.

As someone mentioned before, it is a deterrent to those who are ninjas and look to bounce around from guilds with different names.

I am happy with that. You should had gone and changed servers if you thought you made a mistake with your legacy.

I love this stuff.

People cry and cry that this game lacks choices that matter. Then they get something that does and cry and cry that they can't change it.

Give your name some thought instead of Derpy-derpinton Mcgee and you might not regret it.

The reason it should have a one-time namechange available is because at the time most people took a name as their legacy the features for the system weren't known yet.

It's only fair.