Intercede/Force Charge bugged in PvP

shiam

Hi there,

after Interceding/Force Charging I occasionally end up in the middle of nowhere. UI and skybox remain, everything else just disappears - it feels like somehow the server borks up my map position, yanking my toon away to empty space. While /stuck doesn't help, using any ability disconnects me after a few seconds. Finally, after I reconnect from character screen, all environment sounds are usually gone and can only be recovered by restarting the client.

So far, I've only stumbled across this in PvP - the bridges on Voidstar and the ramps leading to the end zone in Huttball being the main offenders. Has anyone else noticed similar problems? Is it "only" a display issue - as the fact that sometimes other players still seem to be able to attack me suggests - or is it a general problem with map position after using those two abilities?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, a pretty frustrating one this is.

Cheers!

Happens to me fairly often. The best part is when you are winning and/or the game is almost over and you have already won four games and only had one of them count for the quest….and after you /stuck and get kicked to the char screen…you don't load back into the game.

I've noticed that it seems to occur most often when you Force Charge/Intercede a person that is already moving by some push back or other force move.

If this is correct, unfotunately you can't really prevent it most times because everything happens so fast (and the lag).

Everyone who has had this happen please open a Support Ticket so that it eventually gets fixed.

Edited by traemyn

• 3 weeks later...
I had this happen to me in twice Huttball last night, and when I reconnected the camera made everything bar the environment, like turret controls and other players go invisible. Which made PvP hell. Restarted my machine after the second time, and everything seemed to be okay. No problems for the rest of the night. It seems to be when you jump to get line of sight on someone, then when falling, you end up leaping through a platform. Or the target moves behind cover. Very odd.