Tracer missile, Tracer missile, Tracer missile...

JabbaCG

Why not giving some skill to this class?

If someone dies to tracer missle spam then they are one of 3 things:

1. way undergeared/leveled by the person spamming

2. not paying attention that they're getting lit up until it's too late

3. bad

people need to stop blaming everything on tracer missle. they use it to add debuffs for other attacks. Yes, some people spam it but not everyone. Scrubs who can't pvp spam it and usually die in 1v1's.

If someone dies to tracer missle spam then they are one of 3 things:

1. way undergeared/leveled by the person spamming

2. not paying attention that they're getting lit up until it's too late

3. bad

people need to stop blaming everything on tracer missle. they use it to add debuffs for other attacks. Yes, some people spam it but not everyone. Scrubs who can't pvp spam it and usually die in 1v1's.

Well, PVP is not 1v1.

I saw people with 300k damage in Warzones just doing this.

If you die to that you must be afk. How about backing up or going out of LoS? A BH can't fire tracer on the run and it takes a few seconds to fire.

And any BH that spams Tracers will overheat and be useless while you kill him.

Edited by Rhysling

Spamming Tracer Missile is bad. First, you have to be stationary. Second, the base activation time is like 1.5 seconds. Third the heat will eventually get you. If you just spam tracer missile then you're just a turret with limited amounts of ammo (heat). You can stack alacrity but then you will just burn up faster LOL.

Mercs will usually hit it several times in a row because it adds a target lock/heat/tracer thingy which increases the effectiveness of other abilities. This is by design. This is how the ability is intended to be used. However, if you don't mix in other special abilities and ummm.... move... then you're really just a sitting duck.

The biggest problem is that the ratio of "risk/reward" for a one-button-spamming BH is very low. But that's the same for any ranged person. They can exploit things such as higher elevations and standing on walls which prevent melee from reaching them easily, sometimes at all (like when Jedi Side stands on the wall near the center of Civil War and melee cannot charge up there).

The gripe specifically targeting BH's is unneeded. It's really a matter that warzones favor ranged over melee as terrain can be, and almost always is, exploited to ranged advantage. Being able to hang back and pew-pew for a distance is often unfair. One can see this in simpler mechanics such as WoW and SC where an amazing micro-manager could spread their units out and effectively kill larger forces just by kiting and focus-firing a lot easier than melee can.

The class has a lot of tools and skills to it. Just because some bad player spams a single ability does not mean the class is absent of skill. Any class can be played badly.

Any class can spam a single ability and they will run out of resources and stall out if they do. This is true of Mercs, just like any other class.

Stop crying.

Edited by Andryah

Dear Bioware,

Every time I get killed in PVP I have to alt-tab out of the game and post on the forum asking for the enemy class to be nerfed or changed, even though I have no idea how that class really works. I'm missing out on valuable playing time doing this. Please add an in-game ability to automatically create a "nerf class X" post each time I die.

I hope to see this next patch.