Warzone Win BUG NOT FIXED

Fantastix

after 3 patchs of supposed fixes you actually think it would be fixed? 100+ mill spent, i cant abandon planet quests reliably complete a 9 win weekly (had around 20 matches not count for me) i like it when my wins dont count, makes me try harder. REALLY GOOD GAME

PVP is BROKE cause of several EXPLOITS letting more people into matches. Just to compete with the empire on my side the republic has been forced to stoop to this aswell. Hopping walls early to plant bombs on voidstar. Battlemaster is a joke been battle master for 2 weeks and got 1 Battlemaster Comm. I tried being in 16 man ops for higher loot chance and still no comms.

So far pvp not TOR's highlight, but with the right amount of attention and if they avoid another ilum mess up. MAYBE this game might survive for pvp'ers

First WZ I play after todays patch is a win.

Quests still showing 0/3.

Just great. How hard can it possibly be to fix this ***********.

If they can´t get a stupid counter right, well good luck with rather complicated fixes.

If you stop tracking the daily/weekly then it will record the wins. I haven't had any issues since I started doing this.

I tried this after reading it somewhere else before. But it does not change a thing.

Most of the time wins count anyway, so you may feel that this fixes it....until you get no credits for a win with tracking disabled.

I tried this after reading it somewhere else before. But it does not change a thing.

Most of the time wins count anyway, so you may feel that this fixes it....until you get no credits for a win with tracking disabled.

I still check the tally after each victory to be sure. Either I've been lucky for the last week or it fixed it for me.

Bioware can't seem to program out of a wet paper bag.

if (location = paper_bag) {

doNotGrantCreditForWarzone();

screwCharactersNextChampionBag();

} else {

grantCredit();

}

Can you find the bug?

Should be:

if (location == paper_bag) {

:p