Best Class?

Fletchskin

Each class are ok, some are harder to play, but they are all balance.

People who think they are not balance is because they play again someone better.

Sorc/Sage DPS are easy to play so a lots of player got them... Harder are maybe the Sentinel and Gunslinger / Marauder and Sniper because they are pure DPS class

You should specify whether you are more interested in PvE or PvP. For PvE, any class is viable though some are easier than others. I play a Sage healer and can faceroll almost anything, especially with the right companion.

Some classes are more of a challenge in PvE. Smuggler/Imperial Agent, for example, use a cover mechanism that can be challenging to some.

I suck at PvP so have no real advice on that except to point out that quite a few people are crying for nerfs to Sages/Sorcerors (the Jedi Consular and Sith Inquisitor force-oriented advanced classes). So at least a few people think they are OP. I disagree of course. :)

none for you..go back to runescape

GMs Please remove this guys post, this is the sort of answer you expect in eve, not in this game.

If you have nothing useful to say then why bother...

To the OP the classes in this game are fairly well balanced the only thing I would say , but not from my experience, is that the Jedi Knight classes seem to have a harder time of it at pvp.

Just roll a sorc or merc, and be happy. They require no skill to play and can do same and more on all fields compared to any other class that are just more restricted and gimped.

That is an exaggeration. Yes, Sorc/Sage and Merc/Commando are somewhat easier to play because they have many options and can spec into a simple rotation. But to say they take no skill is just elitist trolling. For one thing, you have to know how to spec right to get an effective rotation that doesn't drain your resource. That is true for all classes; it's just that other classes need more skills in their rotations and have to be more conscious of their resource management.

I've seen sorcs and mercs that didn't know what they were doing, and trust me, they weren't outplaying anyone on any field. Conversely, any class well-played can be highly effective if you spec for the correct role.

This whole thread is a borderline trolling that just invites controversy and argument.

Don't worry about which is the best class and go for the one you think you would have the most fun playing.

I have a sage and a sorcerer, not because they are easy but because I like having playing characters with lots of supernatural power at their disposal.

So just have fun with it and don't worry about the end game, you'll be able to overcome it with any class anyway.

Sorc/Sage Merc/Commando take alot of skill to play... all of the best pvp'ers have migrated to these classes and therefore, you will face great challenge beating them in your own Sorc/Sage Merc/Commando.

Also... Welcome to Sorc/Sage/Merc/CommandoWorld. Please feel free to simply press ure Iwin whenever you see an inferior class that some fool has rolled.

Seriously thou this thread is full of lies. Roll a Jedi Knight Sentinal and pwn all! Dual Lightsaber means killing everyone... pew pew... etc...

Edited by VoidJustice

Sorc/Sage Merc/Commando take alot of skill to play... all of the best pvp'ers have migrated to these classes and therefore, you will face great challenge beating them in your own Sorc/Sage Merc/Commando.

What?!? Can't tell if serious/stupid or trolling.

none for you..go back to runescape

When the heck did the OP bring up or reference or even hint at Runescape in any way? If you aren't going to add anything relevant then just don't add anything.

---------

Some of these replies are from people that are either stupid or oblivious.

Sorcerers and Mercenaries have by far the most utility and power while being fairly simple to pick up and play. They're the most popular because everyone and their mother rerolled when they saw how much they dominate every facet of the game. The only downside is they're both on the chopping block for some serious nerfs.

If you want a semi-challenging class to play then roll either a Juggernaut or Sniper. Both are neither gimped nor overpowered enough to be in line for nerf.

Edited by Tumri

What?!? Can't tell if serious/stupid or trolling.

When the heck did the OP bring up or reference or even hint at Runescape in any way? If you aren't going to add anything relevant then just don't add anything.

---------

Some of these replies are from people that are either stupid or oblivious.

Sorcerers and Mercenaries have by far the most utility and power while being fairly simple to pick up and play. They're the most popular because everyone and their mother rerolled when they saw how much they dominate every facet of the game. The only downside is they're both on the chopping block for some serious nerfs.

If you want a semi-challenging class to play then roll either a Juggernaut or Sniper. Both are neither gimped nor overpowered enough to be in line for nerf.

Noones on the chopping block. Reference or im calling bs.

Neither class in no way needs nerfs. Commandos are the counter to sorcs, and sorcs are a counter to melee and melee is the counter to commando.. People need to stop crying and l2p.

Edited by dirtyboxer