BH/Merc Full-Face Helmets

AtomicWanderer

Options are limited it seems for Bounty Hunters at lower levels. It's either use a ventilator type mask (like what Malgus wears) which actually look pretty good in my opinion if you find one to match your armor or you get the fugly frying pan with a towel glued to it.

I didn't get my first T-Visor helmet until level 34, don't know if any similar types are avalible below 30. The Athiss Flash Point drops one of the frying pan helmets with a half face visor, redish/black color.

Edit: Also drops a ventilator type mask also.

Edited by HopeSlayer

Better helmets come 35+ I rocked the ventilator thingy form 21 until 34ish when I got a cool helmet out of Foundry. Then I started seeing more Mandalorian (which is what you guys keep calling T slot) helmets in the commendation vendors, quest rewards, and flashoints. Edited by philefluxx

You don't really start getting good armor until mid 30s in my opinion. My favorite armor set that I feel makes a TRUE BH is from Heroic Quests in Taris. I just completed the set the other night. Its fully customizable and looks aawwweeesome!

Its called the Mercenary Elite Prototype

http://www.torhead.com/search/Mercenary%20Elite%20Prototype

That suit looks sweet! Can't wait!

You just started getting into the level range where helmets exist, so be a little patient.

I can fully recommend buying the Sith mask on Nar Shaddaa and remodding it.

Once you hit mid 30s you'll see plenty of Bounty Hunter Helmets. The real nice ones - the ones with the T-visor that are slimmer - is 40+ though.

But I guess that is a fun part of levelling up ... looking cooler as you get more powerful. :>

• 11 months later...
You just started getting into the level range where helmets exist, so be a little patient.

I can fully recommend buying the Sith mask on Nar Shaddaa and remodding it.

Once you hit mid 30s you'll see plenty of Bounty Hunter Helmets. The real nice ones - the ones with the T-visor that are slimmer - is 40+ though.

But I guess that is a fun part of levelling up ... looking cooler as you get more powerful. :>

How's it work then that I am level 34 and I have a really bad helmet?