WZ will end if players do not join

Kotlx

Any idea when they are going to up the needed players to start the game? Not exactly exceptional work, starting the game when one team has a full team and the other has 4.

I think it requires 6 to start. Here's the problem. If 6 people are queued and two of them went afk and the warning popped causing them to miss the entry, you would still have the necessary people to start, however, you would be down two men cause they didn't join. I know back in vanilla WoW, the horde were infamous on my server for putting afk bots in the queue to cause a pop and thus we always ended up short players in a battle.

Edited by Silverspar

I think it requires 6 to start. Here's the problem. If 6 people are queued and two of them went afk and the warning popped causing them to miss the entry, you would still have the necessary people to start, however, you would be down two men cause they didn't join. I know back in vanilla WoW, the horde were infamous on my server for putting afk bots in the queue to cause a pop and thus we always ended up short players in a battle.

I don't go afk, for me, the issues are with the load times.

By the time I exit a WZ (leaving requeue checked), and loading, my requeue has popped and the timeout has already gone through. Then I need to manually requeue again.

I don't understand why there is such a long delay with logging out of a WZ.