Leavers Penalty

Jonnyah

6 warzone in a row joining 6 half finished matches on the losing side, the team number fluctuates between 6 and 8 for the rest of the match. It's incredibly frustrating. We need a leavers penalty, 20 minutes locjout or more.... please.

6 warzone in a row joining 6 half finished matches on the losing side, the team number fluctuates between 6 and 8 for the rest of the match. It's incredibly frustrating. We need a leavers penalty, 20 minutes locjout or more.... please.

totally agree. I actually have started to look for those player when I get out of WZ and say something to them. I have seen more then a few comebacks as well.

Not gonna happen.

/sign

Completely agree with that.

I know it's a pain not being able to chose what WZ to queue but leaving as soon as they get in or leaving when they get frustrated for being in the losing side is simple rude. A penalty should be applied.

Nice idea but first they would have to fix the falling through the floor, can't click the rez button, getting randomly dropped from match bugs that are still in game.

The above three things cause most of the players to leave the match before it's over. They shouldn't get a penalty because of bugs.

Edited by Rhysling

i think they should take away exp if you leave a wz. im sick of going into huttball already down 5-0. between the afkers,botters,rage quiters,and lvl 10s pvp can be frustrating! we need a harsh penalty for repeatetly leaving wz and how about brackets. Edited by mpandgw

i think they should take away exp if you leave a wz. im sick of going into huttball already down 5-0. between the afkers,botters,rage quiters,and lvl 10s pvp can be frustrating! we need a hars penalty for repeatetly leaving wz and how about brackets.

Servers are too small for brackets. You would never get enough people for a match. Only way brackets would work is if we had cross-server warzone queues.