Would you reroll a 50...

Khryn

Just to keep the name? So you play one of the most populated classes in the game.

Unless you are a guild founding member, you probably aren't going to be doing operations with your guild on that toon.

Would you reroll to keep the name?

Not done a 50 but deleted a lev 42 Bounty Hunter and a lev 36 Agent, to start again with the same character name.

I see no reason to get to lev 50 atm. Happy to play through the game again with a new class that suits my needs, whether that's having a class that performs better in pvp, has better controls or just fancy a new look.

Each time I've done this (also deleted a few lev 20's) I've post the money to another character and build it up, and I still have a lot of Legacy experience from all the characters.

I'm also looking forward to / waiting on incoming improvements (ui customisation, bug fixes, new content etc.)

If it keeps you happy, go for it.

I have in other games, but I doubt I will for this one.

However, being a west coast player, the only servers without queues at launch when I was able to first log on were east coast servers. I stuck with my assassin to 50 and an operative to 25 on that server before starting over on a west coast server where I now have a 50 assassin, 38 operative and 23 powertech.