*Massive* Hit to hidden strike

Ajjantis

I'm just going to sum this whole entire thread up with a ...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i can't hit 5k with buffs now, only 4k!!!!!! I am totally gimp now, cause i lost 1k in dmg! ****ZRFKZ0RZ!!! THE END IS NEAR!

really guys....REALLY?

*sigh*

Our PVE is entirely ruined with the Acid Blade nerf, ALL of our damage was hurt with that nerf as well.

It was never our damage, it was our ability to STRING CRITS BACK TO BACK. Simply nerfing our damage does nothing because we can still CRIT CRIT CRIT CRIT.

You morons who know nothing about our class, and just whine and whine.

Welcome to Shadow/Assassin world.

Please...get off your high horse already.

I WISH I was in Assassin world. Then I could taunt people targetting my healer/ball carrier/etc., Force speed across gaps and away and TO people, knockback people off the catwalks in huttball, could have abilities that actually do damage at 30m, could actually have a GOOD defensive cooldown, could actually put out good damage, could actually have good ways to control the way a fight goes, could pull people.... you know, have all the utility AND the DPS of an assassin.

But instead, I will climb my high horse because operatives are way overpowered and I want it to stay that way. (but only when all their cooldowns are up, they can pop adrenals, AND they are fighting an opponent wearing less gear than they are.)

I'm just going to sum this whole entire thread up with a ...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i can't hit 5k with buffs now, only 4k!!!!!! I am totally gimp now, cause i lost 1k in dmg! ****ZRFKZ0RZ!!! THE END IS NEAR!

really guys....REALLY?

*sigh*

Operative gets broken down into three categories:

1) Heealer- The healing tree is... meh. It needs some work, and needs a bit of a revamp. Right now, a sorc healer dominates as healer of the month. If you want diversity in the player base, you need to address this. (neither here nor there.)

2) Concealment or Rogue stabbity stabbity.

Stealth, high dps BURST dmg. This class cannot, and is not designed to stand there and go toe to toe with people. In pvp its designed to kill its target in the least amount of time, and then get the crap out of there. It has to. Otherwise its dead. Period, end of story. No amount of stuns on your target is going to change that fact, if you cant actually put out enough dps. (think mace rogue. It was like swinging away with pillows. No real dps, but you locked em up forever. At least until his friend came and ate your face.)

High dps, is mitigated by the fact that you have no armor, no defense, and extremely short range. If you take away the burst dps but change nothing else (which is exactly what they did) then you have killed that specs intended purpose. Why create a burst dps spec, if you're going to take away the burst aspect of it?

No amount of control added to that spec will change the fact that your dps can now be much more effectively mitigated by armor, healing, and cooldowns. You just made the glass cannon simply glass.

3) Lethality or Midrange (ha ha) spec-

First off, midrange is a joke. Its not midrange, its pretty much melee range again. 10 meters isnt gonna cut it. Second, the entire spec is dependent on poisons that get cleansed with a single button push.

Whats that? Grenade and corrosive dart? Cleanse.

Now your two nukes are meaningless not too mention so energy intensive that your sitting on 10 energy after your first go round. Adrenaline probe you say? Stims you say? All great and wonderful.

Too bad Im freaking dead from lack of any real damage output, or range. If I have to get to 10 meters with a jedi, and wait for my dots to tick em down assuming they dont get cleansed for my main weakening blast and cull to be effective... Im probably not going to survive the encounter.

Essentially why you see so much complaint is that they took the single effective spec of the Operative and nerfed it.

Whats next? Shall we remove defense and absorbtion? I mean, its simply out of control how much mitigation a tank has? And what about these crazy sorcs? 35 meters for range? That needs to go. Not too mention the heals and dps......

meh.

Once the nerfbat comes out, its only a matter of time before it hits your class next. I look forward to your class getting bonked to the baseless cries of others.

If you're talking about pvp, that stuff doesn't work.

Part of that statment was attempting to use irony to point out that they have effectively made a pve change (reminds me of blizzard) to a class based on the concurrent cries of people who got killed by an op in pvp.

lol patch done 4 wz biggest hit with relic cunn stim surge stime 3.9 aginst cloth

merc crit 4 more then op now and sorc have a higer damage output then a op merc have heavy armour sorcs have a 4 shield mmm we have a littel shield taking 1 hit or 2 tic from a sorc we have evasion dont work on force user a tocix scanner that dont work on force tick wow we are realy op still they can perma stun us now qq forum a was stued 4 over 30 min and he 1 shoted me and so on so we will be more nerft after the sorc army is finnishes with al the qqing