Let the QQ begin

yourownfear

This buff they did in 1.1.1 is the best thing ever to happen to pvp operatives. We will get nerfed again because people dont know how to use their cc breaker at the right time. Next nerf:

Operatives have had their CC removed and Acid blade no longer provides armor penetration.

What Buff They reduced the stun by 50% and The Amour pen by 20%. Thats Retarded. They Overnerfed Operatives and scoundrels. They were intented to be a burst class. Lvling a imperial agent is usless.

Not really, I just killed a 40 Elite and his strong buddy on Hoth. (Am level 39)

What Buff They reduced the stun by 50% and The Amour pen by 20%. Thats Retarded. They Overnerfed Operatives and scoundrels. They were intented to be a burst class. Lvling a imperial agent is usless.

If you dont think that reducing the knockdown to 1.5 secs wasnt a buff then you havent been on today to test the new almost 6 seconds of stun we have.

There was never any resolve in PvE, so why talk about buffs?

This was supposed to be a PvP nerf, but it became a PvE exclusive nerf instead.

I thought i made my point clear. This is a pvp buff. I dont care about pve or even mention anything about pve. This is a pvp buff for operatives and will cause us to be nerfed again. Most likely in a hot fix tmrw.

There was never any resolve in PvE, so why talk about buffs?

This was supposed to be a PvP nerf, but it became a PvE exclusive nerf instead.

Actually its a really only a nerf to non-conceal specs: lower dmg on opener while conceal Ops can now stun lock people to death. Lol @ their in house testers.

Ok, maybe it hosed PvE dps ops but in PvP its even worse now. Ho ho!

Edited by fixit

If you dont think that reducing the knockdown to 1.5 secs wasnt a buff then you havent been on today to test the new almost 6 seconds of stun we have.

It isnt a buff. Bad players have more time to react with their cc breaker, nearby healers will have more time to heal their buddies. Nearby allies will have more time to get you off their budie

Its is not a nerf as big as it would be with JS filling the resolve bar but its not a buff.

You will be doing about the same damage you did in 3 seconds in 5.5. Both cases with the enemy inmovilized.

Remember this is not balanced around 1 vs 1 .

I will be able to throw 3 casted heals on my ally in those 5.5 second as a healer. I only could land one before (using a reaction time of 0.5 - 1 second).

Edited by GengisKahn

Looks like we lost any pve utility we have had with sick burst . Now we rely heavily on a fe choice CDs and stuns. 5-7 stunlock is going to breed QQ more than ever before. As a healer im not looking forward to this at all. If my CC breaker isnt up me and my team mates are going to die quickly.

It isnt a buff. Bad players have more time to react with their cc breaker, nearby healers will have more time to heal their buddies. Nearby allies will have more time to get you off their budie

Its is not a nerf as big as it would be with JS filling the resolve bar but its not a buff.

You will be doing about the same damage you did in 3 seconds in 5.5. Both cases with the enemy inmovilized.

Remember this is not balanced around 1 vs 1 .

Someone uses their CC breaker, hit cloaking screen and reopen with another hidden strike.

If someone has their cc breaker completely on cooldown, now we can be all over them like white on rice.

hidden strike>debilitate>sever tendon>cloaking screen>hidden strike

Thats about 10 seconds of someone not being able to run away.

Someone uses their CC breaker, hit cloaking screen and reopen with another hidden strike.

If someone has their cc breaker completely on cooldown, now we can be all over them like white on rice.

hidden strike>debilitate>sever tendon>cloaking screen>hidden strike

Thats about 10 seconds of someone not being able to run away.

CC breaker will be used on debilitate, not JS, which means you will have full resolve. Taht measn the second HS wont stun you.

The damage you did in 3 seconds before, you will be doing it in 5.5 seconds now, that more reaction time for the target and his buddies, for the same result, thats a nerf, not a buff. And you are using a 45 cd skill that you werent using before

Edited by GengisKahn

Guess what.

You guys are now balanced with Assassins in terms of both being stealth classes. With Op's in there current state, there was little to no reason to even roll an Assassin if you wanted to be a stealth class. That was literally how it was, until this re-balance.

Deal with it.

Now both of the stealth AC's do comparable burst dmg when leaving stealth, not a complete difference.

Guess what.

You guys are now balanced with Assassins in terms of both being stealth classes. With Op's in there current state, there was little to no reason to even roll an Assassin if you wanted to be a stealth class. That was literally how it was, until this re-balance.

Deal with it.

Now both of the stealth AC's do comparable burst dmg when leaving stealth, not a complete difference.

Then.. can we have some of your sustained DPS for PvE purposes?

No?

Selfish.

This is better than before from every perspective.

Are you bad enough to stray so far from the pack that an Operative can single you out and kill you during the 8 seconds he can keep you in place, with no team mates being able to reach you? Well then shame on you, baddie.

Are you bad enough to not use your CC-breaker on the second stun and waste it on the first, then you deserve to die, baddie.

Are you as an Operative good enough to chain your CCs, single out straying opponents and kill them, you deserve the kill. If the opponent is good enough to read through your scheme and kill you, then that kill is equally deserved.

Edited by danatharia

Guess what.

Deal with it.

So if my opening damage is now the same as an assassin's then where is the other mass utilities assassins have over us at? You call that balance? lol

Also take into account when talented, sever tendon isn't affected by resolve.

So basicallly its:

Hidden strike>debilitate>sever tendon

8 seconds of being on top of an opponent.

Couldn't agree more. Have had some amazing results... GG

I've played a fair few WZs tonight -- on a side note, surprised at how many Voidstar/Alderaan games I got -- and think I've given the new changes a good enough go. It's no less enjoyable that prior to the changes but, to me at least, there are some noticable differences:

- I occupy healers (note I said occupy and not kill, can no longer out-damage the heals (yes, incl. interrupts)).

- I can now bother the ball carrier in Huttball without worrying about his resolve bar so much.

- I can now well & truly stun lock someone.

- It takes a lot longer to kill any target, regardless of class, especially healers.

That said, I'm still able to do my job and disrupt the other team fairly easily.

---Added---

Just to clarrify:

When I say that it takes a lot longer to kill someone, I mean a lot. Now I'm not saying that we could 'global', as so many seem to accuse 'us' of, prior to patch but it wasn't exactly slow; granted. However, it's painfully slow. So slow that many times either my target or myself have just walked away from eachother.

Edited by Kyuss

I've played a fair few WZs tonight -- on a side note, surprised at how many Voidstar/Alderaan games I got -- and think I've given the new changes a good enough go. It's no less enjoyable that prior to the changes but, to me at least, there are some noticable differences:

- I occupy healers (note I said occupy and not kill, can no longer out-damage the heals (yes, incl. interrupts)).

- I can now bother the ball carrier in Huttball without worrying about his resolve bar so much.

- I can now well & truly stun lock someone.

- It takes a lot longer to kill any target, regardless of class, especially healers.

That said, I'm still able to do my job and disrupt the other team fairly easily.

---Added---

Just to clarrify:

When I say that it takes a lot longer to kill someone, I mean a lot. Now I'm not saying that we could 'global', as so many seem to accuse 'us' of, prior to patch but it wasn't exactly slow; granted. However, it's painfully slow. So slow that many times either my target or myself have just walked away from eachother.

That just sounded like to me that you are having a harder time killing healers simply because you're not used to having a normal damage level, i.e, the damage over time ratio that basically EVERY other class has had since launch, vs what the Operatives/Scoundrels have had, which was waaay over the top in comparison.

I have a 43 Assassin, and while yeah, killing a dedicated healer is difficult, we are the class to do it. We have more options for interrupting channeled heals, but you can straight up lock them down for 3-4 seconds longer then we can, and that should make up for it, because even with the nerf your bust is STILL better then ours.