Did 1.1.1 fix our AoE heal to be equal to Sage?

alanisUDL

No big initial heal as far as I can see. just two ticks at the start after you drop the heal and then ticks for 1 every time after that.

so two ticks cluster together + 9 individual ticks.

Edited by Iwipe

No big initial heal as far as I can see. just two ticks at the start after you drop the heal and then ticks for 1 every time after that.

so two ticks cluster together + 8 individual ticks.

I should be shocked at this incompetence, but I've been desensitized very quickly by this company.

Its 9 ticks after, not 8. I miscounted.

Did they remove one of the two clustered initial ticks for jedi sages? therefore jedi one has initial heal + 10 ticks after?

Edit: video of our aoe heal after the patch

Edited by Iwipe

yeah pretty sure it was sages that was bugged and ours that was working correctly. ill have to go search through posts to make sure.

Sages still have the BIG initial heal. What they removed was the small hot that ticked at the same time of the initial heal.

"Jedi Consular

Sage

-Salvation: No longer heals targets twice on application. It now correctly heals all affected targets once when applied."

Our heal is unchanged,theirs is supposed to be fixed to be equal to ours now...remains to be seen if they actually managed to get it right.

Sages still have the BIG initial heal. What they removed was the small hot that ticked at the same time of the initial heal.

Other sages appear to contradict what was originally stated on their forums, and it supposedly is now just like our heal.

Makes probably the most sense, since are are already majorly OP vs the other healers even without the initial heal.