** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to bet that their plan is to bang everyone that's left out today. That's why all their replies on Twitter and Facebook have been either vague or too general to be considered an "answer". It just feels like "maybe not today" and "we'll try" are words that are trying to lead people into thinking that they won't get in today so that:

A. People would stop complaining about not knowing anything. (and I have seen a lot less complaining)

B. People will be happier when they get an invite unexpectedly.

Now, of course, this is in part wishful thinking, but I think it's definitely also a possibility. Either way, I keep my fingers crossed for everyone.

I sure don't want to be left out then. I'd hate for them to bang me.

I'll post this here to give people an idea of where we sit.

Retail Sales only (Not Digital) from http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/40895/USA/

Week Ending Dec 10 = 15,734

Week Ending Dec 3 = 15,734

Week Ending Nov 26 = 74,916

Week Ending Nov 19 = 72,708

Week Ending Nov 12 = 54,543

Week Ending Nov 5 = 43,779

So, based on only those statistics; if we get an extra wave today, everyone will get in, right?

I am in.

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Got my email 17:01 CET (it's probably 11:01AM CST).

I am glad that you put this post up. Although I have felt like a child waiting to go to disney land all week, I can live with it for one more night. Dec 7th purchased, Dec 12th validated code. Maybe BW will be amazing and allow 2 more waves today, and everyone who preordered prior to EGA will get in!

i'm willing to bet everyone gets in today. i,m fairly suer thats why they added the 2 extra days was so that everyone would get at least 5 since there was so much confusion over EGA in the beginning

Confusion or people with poor reading comprehension skills? To me most of the people who sisn't understand it just need to take a course to improve their reading comprehension skills.

Surely there going to do all of December or none of it, I can't imagine them leaving such a small percentage of people (like second week of december) out of the game and everyone else in. I unfortunately think they're going to make a point of sticking to what they said and stopping at the last week of november.

11/16 got in 3rd wave. Didn't get email at first. So check your account first. I got this...

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.16.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.16.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Before I got the email.

So, based on only those statistics; if we get an extra wave today, everyone will get in, right?

Might as well x2 each of those sales but yes if they did 1 extra wave probably all of dec would fit in easily, which is why I have no clue why we are being left out

Ill probably a bit more optimistic..

7 dates have been invited on the 3rth wave.

if the 4th wave add another 7 dates u will get to the 24th of november.

there will be at least 2 more extra waves (since they said Waves and not wave)

If they go on with the same rate of 7 dates a wave, then in my opinion they will get to the 8th of december

to be even more optimistic, december didnt has as much pre-order as in november so maybe we decemberists are getting lucky

:D:D:D

Me myself redeemed @ 11 dec 2011 :).. still try to be a positive vibeeeee