** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11/17 sounds right for the cutoff, maybe 18th...Right in my prediction of 7-10 days due to the preorder spike after that beta. I'd assume we'll stay on this 7-9 day rate the rest of the day. If they do 2 more waves (more than yesterday technically) We'll be at exactly....12/1 If we get to 6 waves (my prediction) I'd assume they'd just do the rest...December was probably lighter than right after the betas

Ill probably a bit more optimistic..

7 dates have been invited on the 3rth wave.

if the 4th wave add another 7 dates u will get to the 24th of november.

there will be at least 2 more extra waves (since they said Waves and not wave)

If they go on with the same rate of 7 dates a wave, then in my opinion they will get to the 8th of december

to be even more optimistic, december didnt has as much pre-order as in november so maybe we decemberists are getting lucky

:D:D:D

Me myself redeemed @ 11 dec 2011 :).. still try to be a positive vibeeeee

Those of you in December should keep watching. They announced that they were increasing the number of waves today from 4-(7?). I personally think that they will give all of the pre-orders access today. I heard rumors of seven, but the announcement page does specify. The will definitely be more waves nonetheless. Also, don't forget to have some Chicken Flavored Watermelon to go along with your playing experience.

IIRC, November was pretty big with preorders because of the beta weekends that got ramped up. So, making it to the end of November seems like all that we get today. Still holding out hope for first couple days of December though, Dec. 4 here.

Fingers crossed!

yea but niv was a huge pre order month and i'm sure it died down in dec,at least a little, to let nov in and not the 2 weeks of people from dec is juts an insult if they do it.

This guys estimates have been 100% wrong every time... why do we even look at this dumb thread. I would expect everyone in NOV to get in and maybe half of december now after the dev comment.

We look at it because it's the only fairly reliable way to know the latest date someone got in. OP doesn't work for BioWare and he was only guessing. Don't be an ***.

I'm willing to bet that their plan is to bang everyone that's left out today. That's why all their replies on Twitter and Facebook have been either vague or too general to be considered an "answer". It just feels like "maybe not today" and "we'll try" are words that are trying to lead people into thinking that they won't get in today so that:

A. People would stop complaining about not knowing anything. (and I have seen a lot less complaining)

B. People will be happier when they get an invite unexpectedly.

Now, of course, this is in part wishful thinking, but I think it's definitely also a possibility. Either way, I keep my fingers crossed for everyone.