** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's looking like Nov. 17th was the cut off for wave 3? If that's the case, they made it through one week of pre-orders with that wave.

IIRC, November was pretty big with preorders because of the beta weekends that got ramped up. So, making it to the end of November seems like all that we get today. Still holding out hope for first couple days of December though, Dec. 4 here.

Fingers crossed!

tiny wave :(

I doubt that it was tiny. It might seem less than before, because it is only about 7 days. Yet remember that the beta weekends were in november and I bet tons of people pre-ordered afterwards.

Novemember will be a pre-order spike again.

Novemember 28th here btw, also waiting.

Not sure if it's been said as the servers keep bouncing me .. heh .. but the last "wave" was not labeled third wave just "another wave" .. thinking it's a bonus.

That leaves two more waves today, right?

i hope, but humans are behind those messages, could just be a mistake

like yesterday where the person didnt say "that was the last wave for today" when they did say that the day before, it meant nothing, just a mistake

Not sure if it's been said as the servers keep bouncing me .. heh .. but the last "wave" was not labeled third wave just "another wave" .. thinking it's a bonus.

That leaves two more waves today, right?

No. Because they have already stated there will be more than 4 waves :)