** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying not to kill my 2 best friends at the moment. One had to double order due to an error in ordering and got both activation emails already and the other pre-ordered on the first day you could and didn't even realize there was early access. I was yelling at him last night when he told me..... Still waiting on mine Nov. 28th here.

If you kill them i call cops they prison you, then you can just watch when we play this gaem

That is a pretty awesome assumption, I can only hope you are correct!!

Just some quick statistics work. I know we're not going to be doing two weeks per wave soon with the preorder spike, but with the increased number of waves we should be good. We're only approx 30 days out from today after wave 2, we don't need that many to get us all in

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwertly

I am honestly impressed with people. People are on their best manners in this thread, which is such a great change.

Thanks to everyone!

I Agree. I'm not in a hurry and this thread has really been good :)

Yeah, this is a nice change after first day's waves...

BUT, aren't you a little concerned where are all the nerd kids who flamed and raged here 2 days ago? THEY ARE ALL IN!!!! :D Hehehe... We're doomed when we get in... Especially the people who are going to PvP servers and will get ganked by those kids who are already lvl 10-20. :)

I am really impressed with this thread. With the exception of only a few crybags, the posts today are SO much better than the previous days.

Nice job OP. Thanks for taking your time for the community.

Thanks mate! :) It has been awesome to see people being excited and not hating.

Have a great time in-game!