** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how I am being punished by this game, for not having the money to pre-order a game as soon as I see it. Also, my friends have already gotten in two days ago, friends who I was supposed to level and play with. This means that when I finally get in tomorrow, hopefully, I will be AGES behind them, and I won't be able to catch up. All this means that I will be all alone in a new game till I reach level 50. Way to go BioWare.

Since they already mentioned they would invite on friday aswell, my guess is November 25th - to December 16th is tomorrow

you're totally true.. But is it a crime to be very very optimistic ?:p:P

Anywayz I wouldnt really mind if I got to wait till tomorrow.:D

Guys

Dont wait for the email, check you can or cant login before posting you are not in :)

You have to enter a code in the "My Account" page to get an active subscription.

It'll keep saying no active sub if you don't enter the code you get in the email silly!

Hey Decemberists,

I don't want people to get their hopes up. From Rockjaw yesterday:

"we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November."

EDIT: New info! I take it all back!

"overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday."

Good luck guys

Edited by Kuriostone

I like how I am being punished by this game, for not having the money to pre-order a game as soon as I see it. Also, my friends have already gotten in two days ago, friends who I was supposed to level and play with. This means that when I finally get in tomorrow, hopefully, I will be AGES behind them, and I won't be able to catch up. All this means that I will be all alone in a new game till I reach level 50. Way to go BioWare.

Nice guilt trip. At least you CAN play. There's tons of folks out there wondering if they'll have enough money for Christmas dinner this year. :(

Don't worry man you're not the only one. Theres plenty of us Decemberists that would be happy to join you lol. :D