** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

12/12 hoping to get in today, but no big loss if not. SOLIDARITY BROTHERS! Procrastinate in unity!

Not procrastination on all our parts. If I had known that the early access was dependent on how soon you registered I would have pre-ordered day one.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had problems since August I ordered the CE and the code I received had been used and it took till December to get a new code(standard edition) from BW. The customer service department doesn't even read your e-mails.(probably because they are dealing with a ton of complaints especially if that is how they treat their customers) They would answer questions I didn't even ask. I knew to expect the worst once EA bought bioware. They are notorious about copyright protections, such as in spore where you can only load the game three times before the copyrights would make your disc useless. So if it took me nearly four months to get a replacement code even after sending pictures of receipts and emails several times, as was requested multiple times by the same department. So I have given up on early access because if my experience with the company so far has been less than satisfactory

figure I will be lucky if I get in on monday

if they don't let everyne in on the next wave i think it is just ridiculous, I have been defending them the whole time because I could understand every decision they've made before today, but to leave a weeks worth of the community out and everyone else in would be the height of harshness and a straight up stupid move... i will turn to the the dark side and flame to death!!!!

Honestly, I think at this point, BW is aiming at getting everyone in before they go home to their families. But they will not promise anything, just to avoid a complete disaster if they can't fulfill their goal.

Agreed and I hope they accomplish it!

december 4th, Ready to Play :)

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.15.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.04.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.04.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order:D