SWG Bria - Check In

Khamsinvera

Hadishi is killing it so far on HoG. Already ranked #1. It's a tight race and some of our guys are having trouble with queues. It's tough because we all have real life jobs and are successful. Getting on in an instant is key but it's not setting us back yet.

Looking forward to killing you fools if you're on HoG.

Pegga from Bria here, playing on Helm of Graush. I was in the GSB (Galactic Security Bureau), IMC, and a couple other role-playing guilds. If anyone knows what happened to someone names "Bronik" on Bria, I would be extremely happy to know. He was a great friend and I miss him a lot.

Pegga from Bria here, playing on Helm of Graush. I was in the GSB (Galactic Security Bureau), IMC, and a couple other role-playing guilds. If anyone knows what happened to someone names "Bronik" on Bria, I would be extremely happy to know. He was a great friend and I miss him a lot.

Bronik was a roleplayer... he was avoided mostly because of his LARPING

I think the Hadishi folks are on Helmet as well

We moved off the Tereketnas (?) server due to the 3:1 imperial:rebel ratio ... no fun in steamrolling the opposite faction by sheer numbers.

Kham!!!! Good to see your still alive.

Thiweo!!! How are you dude? A few old RFR are playing with FTW. Still in contact with Fozz? I miss his op calling :(.

Ha ha, yeah I miss his OP calling too. It separted the men from the boys. I lost contact with him after SWG basically fell apart. Hopefully he comes here to a new home.

I see Kham is a no good dirty bad guy now.

Tocki here...

For most of you who don't know me, I was a server transfer trash from Tarquinas. Made a few friends in the server before it all went to hell.

Also, I go by the name of Century in "the constant". Look me up! =)

Holy crap...I can actually post now??? I guess they figure put the premaban on now and save some time.

Thiweo from RFR checking in. I'm on Warriors of the Shadow.

Now thats a name I have not heard in a long time...good to see you made it over here. Im on veela with shox and some others guys not sure where Ill end up tho have another toon on Helm

Kham!!!! Good to see your still alive.

OMGHAI2U2!

Haven't seen u around forever bro, how's it going? I'm on the helmet of garuash server with ATO along with Organ. I haven't gotten much game time in, damn RL keeping me busy.

My IGN's Khamsinvera, hit me up if u roll a toon on the helmet of g server, yous guys too youllbe and shox