SWG Bria - Check In

Khamsinvera

KTD is happy with "Warriors of the Shadow" server. There are no large guilds that got assigned to our server during Phase 3. Largest guilds have no more than 60 members. And it is a very well faction balanced server.

We don't know what will happen after launch, but we don't expect big changes. Any Bria guild that feels alone on their assigned server is welcome to start on our server. It is still early access and it is not late to start over. There are Bria guilds in both factions.

We had epic dramas over pre-launch guild derp stuff and we end up on different servers anyway. Who didn't see that coming? Lawl.

So, you say I am epic! :)

The funny part is, after FoE announced US-East server as their choice, and many changed from west to east server, two things happened. FoE dropped down from 470 membership to 22, and they ended on a different server from all those who followed.

I'm still smiling.

On the third day of early access, 45 new servers are expected to open today. Many of the guilds, including ours, will not have all of their players online until Jan. Several servers will probably be on temporary lock out in that phase time.

Sadly, despite all the efforts several guilds have made to make a single Bria server, the numbers don't look like its going to happen. This game is launching much larger than many of us originally expected and will definately be many times what SWG was at its all time height. This is a WOW sized launch, minus the Blizzard launch issues.

Thus, there is only one thing left to say. Good luck, whereever you guys and girls land. That goes for those we fought beside and those we fought against on Bria.

All of those servers will be exceptional, simply because of the dedication, spirit, charisma, and character each of you will bring to it. Those that don't know you, really have no idea what they are in for.

It is as Petrosis wrote above. "The truth is - Bria is everywhere."

/salute

:cool:

Just take care of my old man on there!!! He was very adamant about playing with you guys!

Just take care of my old man on there!!! He was very adamant about playing with you guys!

No worries Iolas, we got your back. He'll be fine.

If your current server goes bust, we'll help you relocate. That goes for any ally or adversary we've had in the past that's in good standing as well.

The current lack of official server forums has had a good turn on BB. Someone already made an alternate site.

As such we've made our first World PVP GCW war pitch. We'll see if it grows in a few months once the server's Imperial and Republic guilds have ground to 50.

http://www.belgothsbeacon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12

:cool:

/salute

Edited by Laylyn