SWG Bria - Check In

Khamsinvera

This forums needs more Quenkers.

The Banana Knight of Bria, The quenker king, checking in. (Ace-Ventura/Lagao/Exoda EX leader of Army of Quenkers and former member of True Fellowship)

Living on the Swiftsure.

I've also found Pyro-Rebel.

Apparently I got the wrong memo of the server to join, oh well.

Ace! <3

Can't remember if I done did post but ah!

Smuggler Maucs here!

Also Specforce Wilderness Fighter.

Of course my hyperdrive on my YT-2400 malfunctioned and was sent back in time to the TOR era.

On the Kass City sever, under the name Macus...yes I know I switched two letters around by mistake...still the same name though.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• 4 weeks later...

are all you all still playing somewhere in TOR? Kinda curious? or have you all but slowly dissintergrated to nothingness from here. I am.... slowly fading from TOR... Maybe it is time that I retire from Gaming :(

:eek:

are all you all still playing somewhere in TOR? Kinda curious? or have you all but slowly dissintergrated to nothingness from here. I am.... slowly fading from TOR... Maybe it is time that I retire from Gaming :(

Niypi! Its is I....cornholleo! No....well maybe not! I am still slinking about:) I do hope you, and ya man do not fad in the Blackness called Oblivion for to long! Both of ya would be missed!

Nope, still playing. Moved from Grandmaster Zym to The Jekk'Jekk Tarr, found a good guild there, and have still been having fun (Granted, I think I'm one of the unknown Brians by most that came to this game, but still a Brian, gosh darn it! >_>)

Niypi! Its is I....cornholleo! No....well maybe not! I am still slinking about:) I do hope you, and ya man do not fad in the Blackness called Oblivion for to long! Both of ya would be missed!

Tibbbbbbbbsssssssss.... Nice to see you around. We still subbed, not sure though for how long. I have logged into game maybe 1 time in the last 2 weeks. Just missing alot of what I had hoped would be an awesome game. It has some good things, but it can't hold my Casual player interest.

Too much of a grind to get the gear I need to make a dent in any way of gaming. Plus I probably suck lol.. kidding... CORNHOLLEOOOOOOOOO... I made too many char on my server to now feel stuck. AND It is so dead. But I am here... Vent I believe is still up. Otherwise yeah.... I am going to wait for the uh... game we won't mention that is going to be done like the emu... cept nge lol.. Guess I mentioned it. lol... IM LURKING say hi sometimes.

Nope, still playing. Moved from Grandmaster Zym to The Jekk'Jekk Tarr, found a good guild there, and have still been having fun (Granted, I think I'm one of the unknown Brians by most that came to this game, but still a Brian, gosh darn it! >_>)

KEEP ON REPRESENTING Proud Bria'n lol. :D hai

Tibbbbbbbbsssssssss.... Nice to see you around. We still subbed, not sure though for how long. I have logged into game maybe 1 time in the last 2 weeks. Just missing alot of what I had hoped would be an awesome game. It has some good things, but it can't hold my Casual player interest.

Too much of a grind to get the gear I need to make a dent in any way of gaming. Plus I probably suck lol.. kidding... CORNHOLLEOOOOOOOOO... I made too many char on my server to now feel stuck. AND It is so dead. But I am here... Vent I believe is still up. Otherwise yeah.... I am going to wait for the uh... game we won't mention that is going to be done like the emu... cept nge lol.. Guess I mentioned it. lol... IM LURKING say hi sometimes.

oh! I hear ya there bout having too many toons happening at once. I seem to be having that issue atm myself. Hmprh...Gear...well yes.....am defo hitting a brick wall atm with the grindy thingy for gear! bah Humbug!

I have been following that Emu thingy. I am looking forward to the NGE thing to go live. I miss SWG:( I miss the people got to know in that game. They did make that game for me, and defo tied me into the community. I also miss all the content, and stuff that it had as well.

I so wish Lucas Arts had not pulled the pin on that game. Bah Humbug.

oh! I hear ya there bout having too many toons happening at once. I seem to be having that issue atm myself. Hmprh...Gear...well yes.....am defo hitting a brick wall atm with the grindy thingy for gear! bah Humbug!

I have been following that Emu thingy. I am looking forward to the NGE thing to go live. I miss SWG:( I miss the people got to know in that game. They did make that game for me, and defo tied me into the community. I also miss all the content, and stuff that it had as well.

I so wish Lucas Arts had not pulled the pin on that game. Bah Humbug.

Yep.. so do I. But you know how to keep in touch with me. The website *which I need to update* keep in touch if I go MIA here. I am waiting for the NGE thing too. Looking so forward to it, maybe will decide to do the EMU pre-nge for a bit. Just can't keep myself logging in here much *and I wish I could* I miss alot of old people, so many infact that when I was trolled the other day I was like lol.. swg lol..

Hey guys just looking to hook up with a guild from bria so i can start playing!

can you let me know name server and faction and ill hop over .

Thanks Jimaka's bria

The guild is on Mandalore the indomidable most of us haven't been playing we waiting for the NGE emu to come out. Alot of us quit, and the rest just sit here and stare blankly into space. But you might find some Bria folks there, I know DEAD is on that server. I haven't logged in for a couple of months now even though I have been subbed. Good luck in your search

Hi all dudes.

A'irtaee from RETRO here, waiting for my sub runs out in 10 days.

How the things goes at the Emu? any advance?

I want to leave this piece of "brown detritus" asap.

things are going :D check it out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...