HP in Warzones

Riddickcz

Okey I am confused about what is HP in warzones based on.

Same level (47), I have 13,8k hp unbuffed. I buy new stuff and gain 1k hp and more cunning etc. I enter warzone and I have 12,6k.

So what the hell is going on there?

I would assume that the HP doesn't ONLY scale from level but also gear level? Therefore you might have went up on gear level thus diminishing your HP scaling. Just guessing though...

Pre-50 it normalizes stats in an effort to "balance" things. Hit 50 and you'll actually have your real stats. Don't worry, you sound like you make an effort to have appropriate gear for your level, so you'll have a lot less trouble than the average fresh 50 who comes here to complain about the gap between Champ gear and their level 35 greens.

Pre-50 it normalizes stats in an effort to "balance" things. Hit 50 and you'll actually have your real stats. Don't worry, you sound like you make an effort to have appropriate gear for your level, so you'll have a lot less trouble than the average fresh 50 who comes here to complain about the gap between Champ gear and their level 35 greens.

I have a 50 lvl already. I am just wondering about the low lvls, cause the way it is it doesnt really make any sense. I mean I always do have the highest hp in the group, thats fo sho...well I invest 10s of thousands every level to get the best gear available. But still...gettin better gear on one level causing me to loose hp? It just doesnt feel right..

I have a 50 lvl already. I am just wondering about the low lvls, cause the way it is it doesnt really make any sense. I mean I always do have the highest hp in the group, thats fo sho...well I invest 10s of thousands every level to get the best gear available. But still...gettin better gear on one level causing me to loose hp? It just doesnt feel right..

Best I know, it's like was said. It normalizes based off of item level and character level. In a way that makes no sense whatsoever.

yeah, i noticed somethin similar aswell while lvling. At lvl 40, i was hitting pple for 4k with my backstab proc'd, at about 45-47, it dropped to 2.5k tops, if i'm really lucky 2600. It never went back up till i got some purple 50's.

From what i can tell, at about 45-49 the bolster systems drops dramatically, and makes you rely more on your own stats. I could be wrong, but thats my assumption

Edited by SirGusto

yeah, i noticed somethin similar aswell while lvling. At lvl 40, i was hitting pple for 4k with my backstab proc'd, at about 45-47, it dropped to 2.5k tops, if i'm really lucky 2600. It never went back up till i got some purple 50's.

From what i can tell, at about 45-49 the bolster systems drops dramatically, and makes you rely more on your own stats. I could be wrong, but thats my assumption

This would make some sense, but not cover what the OP is describing. He actually lost stats when he entered.

Maybe it downgrades people to counter the fact that they have way more abilities, which is kind of handy.

Okey I am confused about what is HP in warzones based on.

Same level (47), I have 13,8k hp unbuffed. I buy new stuff and gain 1k hp and more cunning etc. I enter warzone and I have 12,6k.

So what the hell is going on there?

Did you go from purples to greens or blues?

This would make some sense, but not cover what the OP is describing. He actually lost stats when he entered.

Maybe it downgrades people to counter the fact that they have way more abilities, which is kind of handy.

I suppose thats possible. Perhaps it tries to equalize everyone in the wz's stats, to put everyone on even terms, asside from abilities. Would be nice if we could get some hard facts from someone in the know about what bolster does exactly

I suppose thats possible. Perhaps it tries to equalize everyone in the wz's stats, to put everyone on even terms, asside from abilities. Would be nice if we could get some hard facts from someone in the know about what bolster does exactly

Bolster uses the same code for stat generation as champion bags do for tokens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.