HuttBall as a "squishy" Marauder ^_^

Eltohan

Hope you'll enjoy it somehow, I don't claim to be a progamer nor that Marauders are OP.

Just wanna share what I took 4 hours to edit and render (crappy PC and new to video editing).

Be gentle on me ;)

Youtube link here

Watch in 1080p if your network allows it, but FYI I run the game at 1280*800 :(

Hyunckel Xanadu, LV. 50 Maraudeur Kissai Caste, EU

EDIT: TORhead talent tree spec Could use some tweaking to adjust to your playstyle, I know I'll probably change some points in the future (see my post page2)

Edited by Eltohan

chasing kills and doing objectives are like apples and oranges. but nice kills

But, hey, it's HuttBall, killing/slowing the opposing team lead healer is a huge gain.

And, when I "chase solo kill" is to either:

A/Ensure I don't die 10 sec later as I get focus'd quite often

B/Increase my Fury count (for the haste ability->30% speed run for all people around me, ideal for the ball carrier for eg.) increase my Rage and buff stacks for the harder to kill people

In the end , I think I quite helped my team secure the ball and win ;)

If you have any advices on how to do it better as a squishy marauder I'm all ears out ;)

I play sentinel, I'm no pro either but I notice you hardly ever use your interrupt.

The CD is so short, that **** needs to be spammed!

WTH ? If you open your eyes when I'm fighting Neij, you'd see " INTERUPTED" ALOT :rolleyes:

I could go and add MOAR annotations, but not sure if trolling though :confused:

Here you go:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bZhGZG0RrdbRdGR.1

This could DEFINATELY use some tweaking. I was focused on practising my "skill" before tweaking any talent build, as I would be in doubt to which one would improve actually :D

There is Enraged Charge that would gives a 4th rage point after using a Force Charge that is tempting, but dunno how I could take it, I'm sitting at 101.5% accuracy and losing 2% is meh :(

I notice I took Unbreakable Rage for an uninterruptable (sp?) Ravage, but the deal is there is so much push back, pulling and bumpoing skills around that sitting 3 sec with the risk of your target escaping like a mad rabbit is meh :(

(I never use Ravage)

Relentless Fury, even for one point (+5 free Fury points at the end of Predation, which is quite a usefull tool in any PvP combat for you or your teammates) could be alot more useful.

Don't see much more to be tweaked atm though.

Should probably throw a dot on them before you force choke. Might as well stack up the damage. Assuming that doesn't somehow mess with your build because I don't run that spec.

Well I have only Rupture as a dot available in Rage, and it's kinda meh, IIRC it cost 3 rage ? Not worth the rage spent imo. :D

Edited by Eltohan

You did tunnel vision a bit, but it seemed to be onthe right targets so you cant really argue with it. Taking down heal spam sages and clearing the top balconies can help win a match.

Could you update the OP with your spec please?

Also, nice purple lightsabers, where do I get those republic side? =P

sweet vid!

Thank you :o

You did tunnel vision a bit, but it seemed to be onthe right targets so you cant really argue with it. Taking down heal spam sages and clearing the top balconies can help win a match.

Could you update the OP with your spec please?

Also, nice purple lightsabers, where do I get those republic side? =P

I did update the OP post with my spec :) Nothing fancy though :D

Yeah, after reviewing my vids multiple times (which is good to improve one's playstyle) I noticed I tunel too much (even if it wasn't an hindrance on this vid)

I use both clic to move forward, and only when not moving and/or in combat (like when fleeing to regen) I then move forward with W and move the cam around...

Definately something I HAVE TO improve :(

Also; I'm sorry, but PURPLE lightsabers seem to be either:

A/ Ultra rare for Republic, or

B/ ONLY for Empire, as light blue (cyan) are for you. (I got them at the Champ' PNJ)

You could check this guide to get a MAGENTA crystal though :))

No more comments ? :)

Pretty meh video.

Music was bad (Overused Duke Nukem track almost made me turn off video immediately), gameplay was OK (Too early to really show some good fights with so little people in top gear), and pacing was god awful.

The speeding up is not really good for PvP videos, better to show multiple clips from various games in different warzones rather than show one game with sped up sections, it makes the video pretty boring overall and doesn't really hold attention. Try to edit better and turn off the ingame sound... why did you think this was a good idea?

inb4 "Y U NO MAEK WON BETTER HERPDERP?"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.