Just my 2c

JJJShmidt

I am disgusted by this pile of dog ***** that bioware calls their next gen Star Wars MMO. Every day I log on and get more and more disgusted by the state of this POS game. How dare you ask for a subscription when the game barely runs. The pvp they implemented into the game is the WORST design of all time! Im talking about the WZ's and Ilum. And on top of that I had a grand total of 1 PvP fight in my entire time leveling to 50. This game just straight sucks after playing it for a few months. Extreme letdown. My friends had me all amped up about this cool starwars game that was going to rock socks.... what a bunch of hype. This game turned into an overpriced single player game with horrendous pvp.

I have been finding it harder and harder to come up with reasons to keep playing this POS. Even with the bugs getting ironed out it still feels like some of their mechanics they tried to implement just were total failures. Trying to get a fair and balanced pvp environment is just stupid and yet another rpg game fails at it. DONT INTRODUCE A PVP STAT that just ruins pvp in general and has almost everyone frustrated cus its a battle of the have and have nots, not a battle of skill.

Basically I feel that a lot of innovation and freshness was going to be needed in the mmo market to freshen it up, but no one is delivering any quality games at the moment.

Most of it is binded or bugged so no...You cant have it. Move a long sir.

OP: sorry to hear that..ur not the first nor the last leaving this game and unless BW starts doing something serious, more and more will come.

Not really. For a new launch , this game has relative few bugs. WoW has been out for over 7 years and still has anoying bugs. The OP should just quit and not waste his time here posting. If I hate any game as much as he does, I quit and move on to something else.

Not really. For a new launch , this game has relative few bugs. WoW has been out for over 7 years and still has anoying bugs. The OP should just quit and not waste his time here posting. If I hate any game as much as he does, I quit and move on to something else.

Well, there's your problem, he just said he's bored with all of them and that nobody is making anything worth playing.

Its not the bugs im concerned about. The hell with bugs, every game is bugged. Its more about how fast are those bugs addressed and fixed.

Plus not really talking about bugs its more about the game design. Character responsivness, abilities not firing off, ability delay, FPS issues, game on minimum requirements is unplayable, lags everywhere...its just wrong.

next gen

I've never seen anyone call it a "next gen" MMO.

I've never seen BioWare state it.

The only people who thought this would be "next gen" were those that had incredibly high expectations.

Much like some people hailed MW3 as the "next gen" of FPS games when it was pretty much MW2 with a new shiny package.

I LOVE how everybody compares this game to WoW.

Let's compare it to RIFT shall we? Where bugs get addressed quickly?

Yes, that's a very good idea. :)

Oh, and rift came out with everything that TOR did + an INNOVATIVE world event system.

No, I don't play Rift, just pointing that out.

I LOVE how everybody compares this game to WoW.

Let's compare it to RIFT shall we? Where bugs get addressed quickly?

Yes, that's a very good idea. :)

Oh, and rift came out with everything that TOR did + an INNOVATIVE world event system.

No, I don't play Rift, just pointing that out.

People compare it to WoW because WoW has been the MMO monstrosity for half a decade.

Rift is... some game that launched recently... or something.

People compare it to WoW because WoW has been the MMO monstrosity for half a decade.

Rift is... some game that launched recently... or something.

I get that, but still... Rift is the most recent and they fixed their bugs pretty darn fast.

And that game doesn't have ability delay. O.M.G.

Rift had much better start than SWTOR.

Issues adressed fast, not many issues (game breaking!) to really adress.

Gameplay smooth.

Both SWTOR and Rift share troubles with playing the game (high end machines required and still some problems running the game)

I am disgusted by this pile of dog ***** that bioware calls their next gen Star Wars MMO. Every day I log on and get more and more disgusted by the state of this POS game. How dare you ask for a subscription when the game barely runs. The pvp they implemented into the game is the WORST design of all time! Im talking about the WZ's and Ilum. And on top of that I had a grand total of 1 PvP fight in my entire time leveling to 50. This game just straight sucks after playing it for a few months. Extreme letdown. My friends had me all amped up about this cool starwars game that was going to rock socks.... what a bunch of hype. This game turned into an overpriced single player game with horrendous pvp.

I have been finding it harder and harder to come up with reasons to keep playing this POS. Even with the bugs getting ironed out it still feels like some of their mechanics they tried to implement just were total failures. Trying to get a fair and balanced pvp environment is just stupid and yet another rpg game fails at it. DONT INTRODUCE A PVP STAT that just ruins pvp in general and has almost everyone frustrated cus its a battle of the have and have nots, not a battle of skill.

Basically I feel that a lot of innovation and freshness was going to be needed in the mmo market to freshen it up, but no one is delivering any quality games at the moment.

It's a good game buddy, it really is... but like you say, it's NOT and MMO.. it's a single player game, with some online content.. it's way to linear, tunnel driven to be an MMO. I was expecting vastness, open areas.. maps are cleverly designed to llok open, when they aren't.

That's why I left the fan boys n girls to play KOTOR3 (with some multiplayer gaming)

It's very pretty, but NOT an MMO... I pulled my subs and went to play a fantastic MMO called rift... now that's an MMO!

My favorite part was when the OP said he logs on every game to play a game he is disgusted with...

Whatever problems there may be with the game, I think the OPs desire to punish himself shows more deep-seated, complex psychological issues.

If I dislike a game, I stop playing it. Plus, if hes running Ilum, hes 50. He paid his 60 bucks for a game that probably took at least 75 hours. Good bang for your buck!

Glass half full!

My personal tolerance for whiney 'i'm quitting' posts is rather low, I apologise if thats a problem for you.

I do not understand why anyone who values their time at all would waste it telling strangers that something isn't to their taste in such a nerdrage way.

If you don't like it, fine, unsub and leave. Don't waste our time complaining about it, we aren't in charge and can't change it, complain to Bioware if you wish but don't bleat about it to us expecting an ego massage.

So I suggest you take your own advise and 'move along' yourself.

Well, there's your problem, he just said he's bored with all of them and that nobody is making anything worth playing.

Then the only thing the OP can do is to study hard and become a game developer himself if he knows what the MMO market needs so badly i'm sure he will create a hitgame.

I get that, but still... Rift is the most recent and they fixed their bugs pretty darn fast.

And that game doesn't have ability delay. O.M.G.

Rift is also a true MMO, as others before it... SWTOR is NOT an MMO

I've played WoW from the start up until, last Aug... But tbh, Rift blows it away

It's a good game buddy, it really is... but like you say, it's NOT and MMO.. it's a single player game, with some online content.. it's way to linear, tunnel driven to be an MMO. I was expecting vastness, open areas.. maps are cleverly designed to llok open, when they aren't.

That's why I left the fan boys n girls to play KOTOR3 (with some multiplayer gaming)

It's very pretty, but NOT an MMO... I pulled my subs and went to play a fantastic MMO called rift... now that's an MMO!

Good for you, I salute anyone that votes with thier feet and takes their subscription elsewhere if thats what they want. But i'm just not sure why your still here telling us about it?

Hi folks,

We do value all your feedback, whether it's positive or negative, but we also ask you to please be constructive about it. For this reason, we are closing this thread and encourage you to post your specific concerns in a relevant thread, especially in areas you’d like to see the game improve. You may also post any additional suggestions you may have in the thread linked below or to start one in the Suggestion Box forum, if you think the issue needs a separate thread.

The Suggestion Compilation Thread - Regularly updated!

Thanks!

Edited by LexiCazam