Need more form moderation.

Evilpuppy

I am coming less and less to the community forms. I am tired of reading about doom and gloom BS posts. They dont provide any benefit to the community. They are filled with trolls and these threads reach absurd lengths.

If your going to complain make sure its constructive. Dont just come here to *****. If you have a real issue bring it up and make a real suggestion on how to fix it.

There are far to many threads here that provide little to no community benefit. They are 50 pages of people ************.

Example: I made a post a few days ago. Ive finished my EMP Storys and wanted to find a high pop Republic server. I got countless posts complaining about server populations. Anything more then the name of a server was really unnecessary. Two pages later I finally for a real response.. This takes away from the forms being a useful tool.

Plz Bioware more form moderation plz!

I am coming less and less to the community forms. I am tired of reading about doom and gloom BS posts. They dont provide any benefit to the community. They are filled with trolls and these threads reach absurd lengths.

If your going to complain make sure its constructive. Dont just come here to *****. If you have a real issue bring it up and make a real suggestion on how to fix it.

There are far to many threads here that provide little to no community benefit. They are 50 pages of people ************.

Example: I made a post a few days ago. Ive finished my EMP Storys and wanted to find a high pop Republic server. I got countless posts complaining about server populations. Anything more then the name of a server was really unnecessary. Two pages later I finally for a real response.. This takes away from the forms being a useful tool.

Plz Bioware more form moderation plz!

troll away bro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.