Life after 50

landdon

I am quickly approaching 50, and I am just wondering what I will do so that I won't become aggravated. I understand that you are to try to get 30 kills a day on Ilum, and 150 a week. This apparently is very frustrating because you are so under geared at first. On top of that I play an Inquisitor Sorcerer healer which makes me especially wimpy. I just hope that I don't get frustrated with this lvl 50 pvp. What do you find yourself doing after 50? What's the best way to get better gear?

I play an Inquisitor Sorcerer

Everything you just said is completely invalidated. Enjoy being part of the problem in every sense imaginable.

This is what you'll do at 50:

1. Melt everything short of a battlemaster geared scoundrel smuggler due to your class being blatantly overpowered.

2. Play huttball against another empire team all day long due to there being no republic players.

I am quickly approaching 50, and I am just wondering what I will do so that I won't become aggravated. I understand that you are to try to get 30 kills a day on Ilum, and 150 a week. This apparently is very frustrating because you are so under geared at first. On top of that I play an Inquisitor Sorcerer healer which makes me especially wimpy. I just hope that I don't get frustrated with this lvl 50 pvp. What do you find yourself doing after 50? What's the best way to get better gear?

You will be pretty useles in PvP till you get some gear. Just do the Daily and weekly quests, save up to buy Champion gear bags, and do some instances or PuG EV runs to get Columi. My sorc went from fresh level 50 to fully geared in level 56 epics bar her main hand in 2 weeks.

Gear is far too easy to get.

The main things I've found I've been doing:

Trying hard mode flashpoints and mostly failing because the group isn't fully upgraded

Spending thousands of credits trying to gather mandalorian iron and trying to RE better versions of items. The RE process is probably the most frustrating thing for me in the game.

Tidying up missions I've missed on worlds.

PvP is not a great option for me, my connection isn't great due to my location so I lag up with large numbers of players although I don't get the same issue with xbox multiplayers so wonder how much is server side.

So the limited solo options open to me I've now started spending post-50 life with new characters getting them started.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.