New to this whole healing thing

Wackydoo

Hey all I'm new to this whole healing game and I'm pretty ok with my spec and such my only question is how do you guys that have been healing for a while set up your UI to keep track of it all? Right now I am using operation frames but I find those too small to keep up with it all. I'm not 50 I just want to get the kinks out before I hit 50. Any response would be great and I plan to focus on PvP and do raids when needed. Oh and I do have experience in mmo's I played wow for 3 yrs I was just a dps toon the whole time.

Customized OP frames. Preferences- User Interface and down the bottom is the way to change their size.

The UI has major issues which can make healing a total pain but once you get over the frustration and accept that it's broken it doesn't seem quite so bad.

Edited by catixie

Yeah, as catixie says, the UI is a pain for healers. Swapping between the mob, in order to interrupt or do some DPSing, and your tank in order to heal is a pain. But the resized OP frames help some.

I know they have other issues to work on (I'm experiencing constant error 9000 disconnects myself) but if they could put target of target somewhere at the top of the list, I'd be thrilled.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.